Denuded and Denied.(1)

Dedicated to my sisters who fight for their dignity in this world of perverts.

I tried to protest with begging eyes,

Terrified I was of those desirous eyes;

But none of those worked,nor did anyone hear,

My muffled protests, the assault I bear.

So the fingers lingered, even over the scars,

Who was he to care? A molester not my guard,

Denuded  for his lust and desires,

He- somebody of repute , me- just an unknown ward.

I was small,naive, I cried in protest and fret,

In such a crowded room, left alone to fight,

Nobody noticed my fears, nobody to wipe my tears,

And so he dragged on, Am stripped of all my wears.

My head bowed down in shame! I am no more the innocent,

Marauded off my dignity, I am the one that's denied,

A noble man, older too, violated me without my consent,

But who is to understand me, my mind, the loss of my pride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watch the video above.it shows what the world has come into.

My personal request to each and every human being,

 Rape, molestation, sex abuse, forceful coercion, etc, are things that none of us should be proud about.We should all work to put a stop to it because our world is becoming a hell.

When everyone is blaming everything on women, how can I give the world my daughter and trust it with her?  

It's us who attract and tempt the rapist to rape! (Sarcasm Dipping) It's us who do not call them bhayya (brother)!It's us who  either goes out at night alone or goes out at night with our boy friends. What are we supposed to do? Wear a burqa and purdah and lock ourselves in the tower where Rapunzel was held? And are we safe there? No! Women's compartment is not safe? School isn't ! Home isn't!

And you say it's all us! It's not. When your sister gets abused it's an issue, and when you abuse someone's sister, it is a time pass.It doesn't work like that.

Being molested  at the age of 14,I know how the rest of it goes- with people's opinions and judgments hung above your head.

The real hurt comes from the never vanishing memories. The  hurt approaches you when you are afraid to be in a room with your own brother. 

And it never goes away!

I could have been helped,but nobody dared to. 

Please always work for the society.

~Chaahat.