Chapter 2

Tim's P.O.V: 

Saturday. The day I don't have to go to work! I'm just gonna relax all day. "Hey Dad the girls are coming at noon!" Whitney yelled from up stairs. I forgot about that. "Okay sweetheart!" I call back. How I manage to be a Dad and an Agent, I will never know. The only ones that know about Whitney is Vance and Abby. So I think i'm good. I walk into the kitchen and start to make breakfast. Whitney Came down stairs and hugged me from behind as always. "I love you Daddy." she said. "I love you more Whiter Bug." I say and turn around and kiss her head. "Can we go shopping to day with the girls?" She asks sweetly. "What ever you want Sweetheart." I reply. After we eat we get dressed and clean up the very little messes we have around the house. By the time it was done the door bell rang. I went to they door and answered the door. "Hi Emily. Mrs.King." I greet letting Emily in. "Whitney is in the living room." I tell Emily. "Here is her Allergy meds if needed and if anything happens you know how to get a hold of me." Mrs. King Said. When she walked away I went and put Emily's meds on the counter. Ding. I went back to the door and do the same thing.

[Time skip to the Girls all getting there.]

When everyone is here I set them down on the couches and Start talking. "Okay Guys we are going to the mall and then subway for lunch." "Okay." they say back and gets there stuff on. When we get to the mall the girls go into a store and of course i have to follow. After awhile they are done. Whitney got yoga pants and sweats. Typical  Whitney. When we walk out of the store i see they gang at the food court. I grab Whit and say. "My team is having lunch so you girls go to Walmart and meet me in the front of the store in 30 minutes." "Okay daddy, girls lets go to Walmart."  Whit says and walks away. I go up to the others and scare Ziva. Bad mistake. "Sorry McGee, You scarred me." She said letting me go.  "It's okay I just came to say hi." I reply. "What are you doing here we called and you didn't answered?" Abby asks. I gave her and Vance the signal that I have Whitney around somewhere. "I was doing some shopping or trying to." I answer. "Okay. I need some stuff. McGee I'll come with you." Abby says getting up. "See ya guys." she says pulling me away, when we were out of listening rang she asked. "Where's Whitney??!!?!?!?" "Walmart With her friends the monthly girls sleep over was moved to my house." I answered.

[Time skip by the girls going back to McGee's and Watching Ant Man with Abby and McGee]

We were now making pizza because the girls were hungry. Abby is now joining the sleep over. When the Pizza is done I cut it and pasted it out. When we were done eating we watched Marvel's The Avengers. I fell asleep at the part were Black Widow Hits Hawkeye in the head.

If you have not seen the movies you should.

Words: 555