Chapter 13

Whitney's P.O.V:

There is something wrong with that Samantha Johnson character. It's not just that she's my "Mom" but I just get a bad vibe. "I'm having a bad vibe about her Abbs." I say to Abby when I'm sitting with her in the lab. "She can't be that bad." Abby says. "Trust me she's weird like bad weird." I say. "Have you tried to tell Gibbs?" Abby asks. "And mess up my first real case? No Way." I say. Then one of the machines beeped. Abby went to check it. "The finger print belongs to Austin Beck." Abby says. "Good job Abby." Gibbs say walking into the room. "Thanks Gibbs." Abby says taking the caf-pow. Gibbs handed me hot chocolate "Thanks Uncle Gibbs." I say. " are you okay you have been acting weird?" He asked. "I'm just getting a bad vibe from Mrs. Johnson." I say. "Well I need you to question them if they ever seen Austin Beck or heard of him." Gibbs says. "Most likely a boy friend that she couldn't fool and he killed Johnson." I say. "You might be right. Do you want someone else in the room?" He asks me. "Yes Uncle Tony please." I say walking out of the room. "DiNozzo With me." I say walking through the bullpen. "Um on your 6 Whitney." Uncle Tony says following me. Gibbs hands me a folder and I walk in. I put Austin Beck's picture down. "Do you know him?" I ask. The kids shake there heads 'No'. Mrs. Johnson  hesitates. "Mrs. Johnson?" Uncle Tony asks. "When the kids are out of the room." she whispers to me. I pull money out of my pocket and give it to Sandra. "Down the hallway last door on your left is the break room you to go get something." I say. They nod and walk out. As soon as the door closes I say. "Spill." "Every summer when the kids are at summer camp and James was over seas we had a thing." "So just like you did to Tim?" Uncle Tony questions. She smirks. "He fell for it." "You cheated on Staff Sargent Johnson how many times?" I ask. "To many to count." she says. "Cuff her. She did it." Gibbs says coming into the room. She was cuffed and I hope I never have to see her again. "Thank god that crazy Bitch is gone." Dad says. "What's going to happen to Zack and Sandra?" I ask. "There stay with their grandparents." Aunt Ziva says. "Okay then." I yawn. "McGee 1 & 2 go get some sleep. That goes for the rest of you." Uncle Gibbs says. "Thanks Uncle Gibbs!" I say going to the elevator. Everyone laughs at how happy I am. I just wish I know I would see Samantha soon, so I could stop it.

 I just wish I know I would see Samantha soon, so I could stop it

Austin Beck^^^^^^^