Chapter 5

Part 1

Whitney's P

Whitney's P.O.V:

Friday! Today is the day we go to the beach house that dad rented for everyone this weekend. Mr. J as we call him because his last name is way to hard to say is passing out our tests back. He gives me my test. "Good job Whitney another A." He says patting my back. Most of the people in my class sneers at me. "Thanks Mr. J." I say. "We have an assembly, Lets go." Mr.J says. When we get down there we sit in our rows. Then Mr. Shiner (Principal) & Mr. Ryan (Vice Principal) walk on stage. "We have some Guest speakers. An N.C.I.S team." Mr. Shiner says. We clap and me and Heather get nervous about that. Then My DAD'S team & Uncle Vance walk on stage. Uncle Vance walks to the Podium. "Hello, I'm Leon Vance and I am the Director of N.C.I.S. and these are The best of the Best." He says. "Hi I am Leroy Jethro Gibbs. And I was a Marine Sniper and I am the leader of this team, Also the deadliest Agent ." Uncle Gibbs said. "I am Anthony DiNozzo and I am a Very Special Agent." Uncle Tony said. This causes everyone to laugh. "I am  Ziva David and I am a special Agent and the 2nd deadliest Agent." Aunt Ziva says. "I am Special Agent Timothy McGee. The geek of the team." Dad says. Every looks at me at the last name(It was only middle school). "I am Abby Sciuto I am the forensic Scientist of the team." Abby says. "I am Doctor Donald Mallard and I am a Medical Examiner." Uncle Ducky says. "And I am James Palmer and I am Doctor Mallards' Assistant." Uncle Jimmy said. "And we are the N.C.I.S Major case team." Gibbs says. Then they talk about bullying. After Mr. Shiner says. "You are free to go to your lockers and get your stuff. 6th grade go." When the six grade is done shaking the Agents hands they leave. "7th grade." I get up along with the rest of the class. "Uncle Vance, Uncle Gibbs, Uncle Tony, Aunt Ziva, Dad, Uncle Jimmy, Uncle Ducky, & Abby!" I say shaking there hands. "Whit meet us at the car." Uncle Tony calls. "Kay Kay!" I call back. When I get my stuff Jordan comes up to me and Pushes me up against the lockers. "So Whitney I bet that that Little show was to scare me." Jordan says pushing me up against the locker harder. Jordan's crew are holding everyone that tries to help back. "Jordan You forgot something." I say. "What is that?" She asks. "DADDY! UNCLE GIBBS! AUNT ZIVA! UNCLE TONY! UNCLE DUCKY! UNCLE JIMMY! UNCLE VANCE! ABBS!" I yell. They come running with the principal and vice principal at toe. "Whitney!" My dad says. Aunt Ziva pulls Jordan off me and My dad hugs me. "Whitney time to go to the beach house." Uncle Tony says leading me away. "I want her arrested Gibbs!" My dad says. "Why I bet it was harmless." Mr.Shiner says. "It is the second time Jordan did something to her." My dad says. "Jordan you are suspended for 2 months." Mr. Shiner says. "Jordan Reque you will being sued." My dad says. We all walk away and everyone looks at me with respect. When we get to the cars Uncle Vance says. "Be to work on Monday Guys." And gets in his car and drives away. We get in the cars and head to the Beach huse. When we get there it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

 When we get there it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen