Chapter 9

Whitney's P.O.V:

Wednesday. I have to go to school. Fun. Stupid Law I was shot yesterday! To make sure my stitches don't rip i have a sling. At least it's purple. When I get in the school I grab my stuff. Secretary Jarvis wants to see me after school. What does Secnav want with me? I'm in 2nd hour when I get called down to the office. "Whitney McGee please report to the office." I get up and go to the office. I put my stuff in my locker and go to the office. "Mr. Shiner wanted to see me?" I ask. "In his office." I knock on his office door. "Come in Whitney." I get in and he starts thanking me and so on so on.

~time skip~

"Whitney come with me." He says getting up. I follow him to the gym. When we get in there everyone claps. I see the Team, Uncle Vance, and Secretary Jarvis! Holly Shit! "Whitney McGee as an N.C.I.S. Agent in training and protecting your country. Oh behave of the Navy and United States of America I present you with the Medal of Freedom." Secretary Jarvis says. Everyone claps as he puts the Medal of Freedom on me. "Semper Fi." Gibbs says. "Semper Fi Gibbs Semper Fi!" I say. Then Hawkeye runs in with Agent Smith following. (I couldn't think of the guy's name that does stuff for Gibbs like watching DiNozzo Senior) "Hi girl!" I say petting her head. She barks haply. Mr. Ryan releases Grades one by one. I shake everyone's hand but Jordan's. Hawkeye growls at her. "Stupid mutt!" Jordan says. Hawkeye growls at her more and she kicks him! "Hawkeye!" I say. Scents 8 - 12 was still there they booed at Jordan. Hawkeye is whimpering and laying on the ground. "Dad!" I say. He is at my side in a second. "Gibbs I think she broke something." My Dad says. "I called the vet they are coming." Ziva says. All the kids were shuffled out. When the Vet came they said, "It is only a fractured rib it should be healed in a month or two." They wrapped up Hawkeye and left. Tony carries Hawkeye to the car and lays her in the back seat. "Whitney, Mr. Shiner said you can take the rest of the week off." Vance says. "Okay but where do I go? Home or N.C.I.S.?" I ask. "N.C.I.S. come on you are riding with me." He says. I geb my stuff that someone got from my locker. I get in the front seat and we speed off. We get ther before the others and I walk into the bullpen to see someone at Tony's desk. "Can I help you sir?" I ask the man. "No I am waiting for my son." He says. "Um...Okay if you need anything I'll be over there." I say pointing at my desk. I put my stuff in my cubical and sit in my Dad's desk. "Why are you sitting in McGee's desk?" The man asks. "This is my Dad's desk. I'm Whitney McGee." I saay walking over to him and stick my hand out. "Anthony DiNozzo Sr." He says. "You're Sr it is nice to meet you." I say. "I came to see my son because I heard someone was shot yesterday." He says. "It wasn't Uncle Tony. It was me." I say. "Uncle? You?" He asks. "Oh um I refer to the team as Aunt and Uncles." I say. "And you were shot?" He asks. "Yes, but I got the medal of Freedom for it." I say showing him my medal. "Wow can you show me wear the break room is again?" He asks. "Sure come with me......" I trail off not sue what to call him. "You can call me Sr." he says. We walk to the break room.

Tony's P.O.V:

We walk into the bullpen and don't see Whitney. Vance comes out if his office but no Whitney. "Whit. Whitney!" McGee says. No answer. Ziva goes to her cubical. "Her stuff is here!" she calls we look around then a laugh comes around the corner and Whitney walks around it with. DAD! "Whitney Michele McGee! You scared us!" Gibbs and Tim say at the same time. "Dad what are you doing here and Why are you with Whit?" I ask. "Relax son. She was accompanying me to the break room. ad I heard an Agent was shot and I came to make sure you weren't the one." Dad says. Whitney nods in agreement. "He is really nice." Whitney said. "We have a kidnapped Marine." Gibbs says hanging up the phone. "McGee and McGee go get Lily Johnson her father was the one kidnapped." McGee says. "Lily is my friend!" Whitney says grabbing her badge and hat. They walk out of the room and to the school.

 They walk out of the room and to the school

DiNozzo Sr.^^^^^^^^^^^^

Medal of Freedom^^^^^^^

arm sling^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^