Chapter 19: Party and Sadie?

Ziva's P.O.V:

Breena, Abby, Whitney, and I are cooking dinner while the boys sit in the dinner room that happens to be attached. "You want to know what we should do?" Whitney asks chopping so veggies. "What?" Gibbs calls back. "We should have a barbecue to back in the new house." she says. "I agree with you Whit, I think it could be fun." Jimmy says. "Thanks Uncle Jimmy." she chirps and goes back to cooking. "Oh My God it would be so much fun! I'm in!" Abby says. "Sounds fun i'm in." Breena says. "As am I." I say stirring the mac and cheese noodles. "Okay, I'm grilling!" Gibbs says. "That sounds lovely." Ducky says. "Dad? Uncle Tony?" Whitney asks. "What ever you want, schools over in two weeks so how about then for it. Tony?" Tim says. "It's a party of course I'm in!" Tony says. "Hey, I can finally meet Jackie, Kayla, and Jared Vance." Whitney says. "Ah yes you haven't met them yet." I say. "You and Kayla will most likely make friends right off the bat." Abby says. After dinner we make plans for the barbecue family and friends are coming Sarah McGee and Jackson Gibbs are even coming. We don't know about Sr Whitney is sure he'll come, Tony not so much.  Okay everyone lets go to bed tomorrow is Monday that means work and know that you live with me none of you will be late again." Gibbs says. We all scramble to our rooms but Whitney when we notice we turn to her. "Go On." Gibbs says. "You wont do anything to me, you love me to much." she says. "Still bed time." Gibbs says. "Fine!" She says walking up the stairs and calmly into her room. 

  ~Next Day in the elevator~

Whitney's P.O.V:

"So a barbecue?" Uncle Leon asks. "Yeah Uncle Leon." I say. "I told the family they are excited to meet you and Breena, Whitney." Uncle Vance says. "I'm excited to meet them to." I say. When we walk into the bullpen there is a desk between Dad's and Uncle Tony's. "New team member I didn't get the memo about?" I ask. "No, the desk is yours Whitney." Uncle Leon says. "Thank you!" I say. I sit down and look at Dad and Uncle Tony. "My room is in between you two and so is my desk, your never getting rid of me."  They shake their heads and get to work. I'm looking up some information on a cold case when A girl a year younger then me comes up because I'm the only one in the bullpen. "Can I help you?' I ask with a smile. "I'm looking for Tim McGee." "He is not her right now, but I'm his daughter Whitney, is there anything can I do for you?" I ask. "It's a long story but he's my biological Dad." She says. "What's your name and can you follow me?" I ask. "I'm Sadie." She says. I take her to a conference room. "Okay start from the beginning." I say. "Well my mom died a month ago and who I though was my Dad had a DNA test done on me and it said My mom was Ava my mom and Timothy McGee was my dad. My Dad I though was my dad dropped me off and left. And I'm scared." She says. "Sadie do you have the DNA test?" I ask.  She nods and hands me the test results. From what I learned from Abby the test is not fake.  It was real, she's my half sibling and her step dad left her.  "Okay Sadie this is real so I guess that makes us sisters!" I say. "Come with me the team should be back and if he faints or wants another test don't take it personal the others mess with him a lot." I say. "Thanks Whitney." Sadie says. "What are sisters for?" I ask jokingly. When we get down to the bullpen I clear my throat. "Guys this is Sadie, I'm not sure how to say this but Dad, your her biological dad." I say. "Do you have prof?" Uncle Tony asks. "DNA test and it's real Abby thought me." I say handing it to Dad. "I'm a Dad again." He says. "He didn't faint!" I say. "Well Sadie, this is your Uncle Tony, Your Aunt Ziva, and Uncle Gibbs." I say introducing Sadie to the family. "Now time to meet the other family members in the building. I say dragging her up to Uncle Leon.  "Hi Cynthia this is Sadie my half sister. Sadie Cynthia Sumner Uncle Leon's assistant." I introduce. They shake hands. "Nice to meet you." Sadie says. "Is Uncle Leon busy?" I ask. "No Go a head." I walk in. "Sup Uncle Leon! This is my Sister Sadie." I say. "Jackie I'm going to have to call you back." He says in the phone. "Hello Sadie I'm your Uncle Leon." He says shaking her hand. When I introduced Sadie to Abby she almost didn't walk out live. Uncle Jimmy fainted. Uncle Ducky was happy. "Sadie this is your room we had this designed in case someone had a kid they didn't know About. I designed all the bedrooms myself." I say opening the door. "Thanks I love it. "Thanks for everything Whitney." "We're family that's what family is for. I'm right across the hall if you need me." I say walking across the hall into my room and sitting in my room petting Hawkeye. I look over in her room and smile. I have a little sister. She's not dating in till she's 30. Oh god I'm turning into Dad!