Chapter 3

Whitney McGee's P.O.V:

I woke up by the sound of whispers. I don't know the voices so i open 1 eye a little to see who it is. I see 5 figures, I know them. My Dad's team. Shit.  The only reason that i know them is because pictures. What is weird is they are only looking at me. So when I think I had enough I open my eyes and through my pillow. It hit no one.  i stare at them and one that my father said is Tony DiNozzo says. "What are you looking at?" "Depends what are you looking at?" I reply. "Kids in Probie's house." he says. "5 people in my house." I reply. "There most be a mistake this is Tim McGee's house." the Israeli Girl, Ziva  David, says. "Yea My dad's house now leave." I say laying back down. Then my dad woke up. "Whiter Bug you say something?" He asks. "There are people in are house and the wont leave." I reply. He opens his eyes and almost fell off the couch were he fell asleep. "Guys!" He says. He woke up everyone else. "Gibbs!" Abby yells shocked. "Boss I'm sorry I didn't want no one to now about Whitney so she would be safe! Please Don't fire me" My dad says. "I wont fire you McGee. But I wont to know how you got her." Gibbs replies. "Well it all started.............."

***************Flash Back***********************************

McGee's P.O.V 4 flash back:

I was walking to meet my Girlfriend Sammy Johnson. When I spot her she's mad. Oh no. She marches up to me. "You got me Pregnant!" she says. "Okay. Ya I'm A dad." I say happy as can be. "I am aborting it." Sammy says. My face fell. "You can't abort this baby!" I say. "I don't want this kid!" Sammy Yells. "Doesn't mean you can abort it!" I yell back. By now people are staring.  "I'm Aborting this baby!" Sammy yells. "No. Go through and give birth and I will take the child."  I say. "Fine but I want nothing to do with this baby." Sammy says. 

*Nine Months Later 4/06/2002*

I walk around the waiting room. My Ex- Girlfriend is giving birth to my baby girl. "Tim McGee." The nurse calls. "Yes, how's the baby?" i  ask. "The Mother and the child are fine." The nurse says. "When Can I take the baby home?" I ask. "What do you mean baby?  Don't you want the Mom to?" She asks. "No we aren't together. She wanted to abort my baby girl." I say. "Okay you can see the Baby." the nurse says, giving me a sad smile. Before she can bring me back Sarah runs in. "Tim Did I miss it?" She asks. "No sis you didn't miss it." I say. "Well if you follow me you guys can see the girl." the Nurse says. Me and Sarah Follow the Nurse to a room. We sit down and the Nurse brings the Baby and Gives her to me. "So Tim what's her name?" Sarah asks. "Whitney Michele McGee." I reply. After a few minutes I ask Sarah. "Do you want to hold your niece?" "Yes. You might want to fill out your birth certificate." Sarah says.

Name: Whitney Michele McGee

Date: 4/06/2002

Father: Timothy McGee

Mother: none

With that me and Sarah take my daughter home.

That night Before I but her in her crib i whisper. "You will not have a boyfriend in till you are 30."  

*****************************Back to the future***************

McGee's P.O.V:

"So Mom never wanted me?" Whitney asks with tears falling down her face. "Sorry Whiter Bug. But I will always love you no matter what." I say as I hold my girl while she cried. "Well that was." Ziva couldn't finish. "Well Whitney Meet your Aunt and Uncles. Your Uncle Tony, Uncle Jimmy, Uncle Ducky, Uncle Gibbs, & your Aunt Ziva." I say pointing at each one. Then Vance walks in. "Don't forget Uncle Vance." Vance says. "Okay girls go get Dressed and we will go to Ihop for Breakfast." I say. "Ya!" the say and run up stairs. "Well McGee I want to spend time with my niece."Ziva said. We were out all day in till 2. Now We will be having Diner with Whitney's Aunt and Uncles.

 Now We will be having Diner with Whitney's Aunt and Uncles

Words: 709