Chapter 14

Tim's P.O.V:

I'm a bad Dad. I can't believe I forgot her birthday and it was a few weeks ago! I walk up the stairs and into Whitney's bedroom. She's asleep like an angel. I kiss her for head and whisper. "I'm sorry I forgot your birthday Angel." So time to make it up to her. I call and rent a town hall then time to call the team. I call Gibbs first. "Hello?" he says on the other line. "Boss I'm a bad Dad." I say. "Why are you a bad Dad Tim?" "I've been busy with work so I forgot Whitney's birthday. I'm a terrible Dad!" I say. "McGee listen it's not your fault, we cinda but not really, I shouldn't have swamped you with work. So call everyone and tell them to come here and leave Whitney a note that someone will come and get her to spend time with her." Gibbs says. "Thanks Boss!" I say and hang up. I call everyone then leave Whitney a note then go to Gibbs' house.  When I get there I knock on the door then walk in. "Hey Boss." I say so he doesn't shoot me. "Hey McGee what took you so long?" Ziva asks. "I had to get the key to the hall, I rented." I say. "Okay Probie what's the plan?" Tony asks. "Well who wants to keep Whitney occupied?" I ask. "I'll do it. When do you want her there?" Ziva asks. "4:30 unless I call you and tell you other wise." I say. "Okay everyone go get her a present or something." I say. "I'll go with you Tim." Tony says. "Okay thanks Tony, meet at the hall at 2:00 except Ziva." I say. Everyone nods and heads out. "What's the theme?" Tony asks. "Glow in the dark." I say. "How do you plan to pull that off?" Tony asks. "I have my ways." I say. We pull into a glow in the dark store. "Smart Probie." Tony says. "I know." We get in the store and by all the stuff then go shopping for presents.

Whitney's P.O.V: 

Me and Aunt Ziva are in taco bell eating when I ask. "What's going on? Is my "mom" trying to get out of jail?" I ask. "No Whitney I just wanted to spend time with you." Aunt Ziva says. "Oh okay so what next?" I ask throwing the trash away.  "Movie?" She asks. "Sure." I reply. We go to the movies.

Tim's P.O.V:

Whitney's friend are here it's all set now all we need is Whitney.  "There here." Tony says. "Okay Lets go." We hide. When they come in everyone says, "SURPRISED HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY!" "You actually remembered?" Whitney asks hugging me. "Yes and I am sorry I forgot." I say.  The kids dance for a while and they  even got Gibbs to dance. "Wow That was actually fun." Gibbs says.  Then Whitney opens her gifts. She opened Tony's first. She pulls out a dog tag.  Tony takes one out of his shirt. "Hawkeye dog tags I should have known." I said. Then she opens Ziva's. An N.C.I.S. Dog tag. "Thanks Aunt Ziva! Uncle Tony!" Whitney says. She opens Gibbs' present next. Match tags for Whitney and Hawkeye.  When she opens Jimmy and Breena's and stops. She pulls out pj's and the Shirt says 'Probie'  "Thanks Uncle Gibbs! Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Breena." Whitney says. She opens Abby's. "Thank's Abbs!" She says pulling out an Shirt that said N.C.I.S. 'Keep Calm and Call Gibbs.' Gibbs laughs at this. Next Is Vance.  It's a necklace that has our names on it and it spells 'N.C.I.S.' Then Ducky got her a N.C.I.S.charm bracelet last but not least mine and Sarah's.  She pulls out Sarah's which is the 'S.H.I.E.L.D. symbol necklace. Then than the necklace I got her which says Future N.C.I.S. Agent.' "Thanks everyone!" She says. We laugh and have a good time.

 We laugh and have a good time