Chapter 15: Staying With Uncle Tony? pt.1

Tim's P.O.V:

 Today's quite, To quite. Whitney is next to my desk on the floor asleep. She's wearing the N.C.I.S. necklace Vance gave her.  "McGee, me and you have to go to  Hungary." Gibbs' says. "What?" I ask. "What's going on?" Whitney asks sitting up. "Tim we have to go to Hungary." "Yo Tony." I call as he walks out of the elevator with Ziva. "What McGoo?" "I have to go to Hungary with Gibbs, can Whitney stay with you?" I ask."Of course She Can!"  "Me and Whitney are going to go home and pack." I say and start walking to the elevator. "Dad," Whitney starts. "how are you going to be gone?" She asks. "I don't know sweetheart I just don't know." I answer honestly. "Just don't die okay." She says. "Never Whiter Bug, Never." When we get to the house Whitney stops and asks. "Is Hawkeye staying there too?" I stop. "He got you Hawkeye so I would think so." I say. After my bag is packed I put Hawkeye's crate in the back of the car. "Hawkeye Kennel up!" I say. She jumps in her crate. Whitney comes out with her suit case, laptop case, and a suit case for Hawkeye's stuff. " Wow what would Tony think?" I joke. "I over packed. But that's not true, I packed for two." She says smartly. "You are definitely my daughter." I say. She smiles. When we get to the base(is that where they go?) The team is there waiting. "Tony come get Hawkeye and her crate!" I say smugly. When we get the crate and Hawkeye in Tony's car he looks at Whitney's stuff. "What is it with girls and over packing.?" Tony asks. "I packed for two." She says pointing at Hawkeye. "This is going to be fun!" Tony says. "Time to go Tim." Gibbs says. Whitney hugs him. She hugs me tightly. "Be good for Uncle Tony and the others, okay?" I ask. "Okay, don't leave me fatherless okay?" She asks. "I would never dream of it!" I say. I kiss her head and walk up the ramp. When I get up the ramp I turn around and wave. "If you die, I'll bring you back just to kill you!" Whitney and Abby say in sync. " I wont die!" I say and go in.

Tony's POV:

"Okay how about we get you settled in at my house, Whitney?" I ask. "Okay, you guys coming?" She asks. "Yes." They say. We get in the cars and go to my house. When we're there Jimmy helps me bring Hawkeye's crate inside. I show Whitney to the guest room. "Unpack then come down stairs." I go down stairs and open the suit case for Hawkeye. " Wow, Whitney though of everything." Ziva says. In the suit case there is - 2 bowls, dog food, collar, dog bed, balls, and other toys. I fill the bowls and take the bed out and put it near the coffee table+Whitney is going to want it in the room with her). When Whitney gets down she puts the bed in the room. "So what now?" I ask. Whitney goes upstairs, when she comes down she has 'The Avengers' in her hand. "Okay." We say. She smiles and snuggles in the couch and me when I sit down. 'Is this what it's like to have a daughter?' I ask myself. I just watch the movie.