Chapter 4

Ziva's P.O.V:

I was sitting on McGee's couch with everyone put McGee and Whitney. This is weird a little McGee has a kid. Huh I guess I never thought it would happen but okay. Now I am An Aunt. I will be one of the Best Aunts ever known to The World. So I don't know what else to do but bring her shopping? Yeah that seems right. When Whitney And McGee finally come in the room the look mad at each other. Whitney sits next to me and McGee sits next to Gibbs. "Hey whats with the long face kid?" Tony asks. "Well my Father over there grounded me for having a C- on a test!" She said. I look at McGee. "Really McGee a C- you grounded her for that." I state. He walks away and when he comes back he has a small stack of papers. "Whitney's report cards for the past 3 years." He states handing me the stack. I look at all of them with everyone else looking over my shoulder. "All A's impressive Whitney but what's with the sudden change in grade in Social Studies?" I ask. "I don't want to talk about it, Aunt Ziva." She states. Thanks to my training I can see the pain in her eyes. She is hiding well from the others but not me. "Whit is there a place where I can talk to you in private?" I ask. "We can go to my room." She replies. When we get to her room she sits next to me on the bed. "What is the reason of the grade drop in Social Studies?" I ask again. She sighs. "When the teacher isn't listening the other kids in my class bully me. Calling me a teacher's pet and a nerd. At first I didn't take it so real like they were jealous of me and Heather said they were so I brushed it off. But then when I was in the Hallway and no one else was some would just come up to me and hold me up against the locker so then my grade started to slip. And know were here." she said letting tear fall down her face. I hug her not even 30 seconds McGee and the others were in the room. Snoops. "Whitney Michele McGee way didn't you tell me?" McGee asks. "You are busy With work all the time and you didn't want them to know about me so I would be safe so I kept it to my self." she said. "Whit now that you have us we will be here for you if this happens you can talk to us." Tony states. "Okay." Whitney says with a small smile. "Tomorrow after work we can can go shopping, bring your friends and we will go to the mall." I say. Her face lights up. "Thanks Aunt Ziva!" She says hugging me. "But it will be just me, you and Abbs!' She says. "Okay Whit you can come to the Navel yard after school tomorrow." Gibbs says. "I want tacos!" Whitney says suddenly. With that we all start laughing. We all went down stairs and helped with dinner. We had Tacos.

The Next Day: Whitney's P.O.V

When the bell rang I went to my locker to get my bag and jacket. In 2 hours Ziva and Abby Get off work! I get out my phone and text my dad that I am on my way to the Navel building. Just as I was about to walk out of the hallway my enemy Jordan Reque and some of her friends atop me. "Why are you happy Bitch?" She asks. "Non of your business Jordan. And if you don't leave me alone You and your Parents will be meeting with My dad and our lawyers." I state. "Why should I be scared. "Well My Dad is a Special Agent, so are 2 of my Uncles and my Aunt. Then 2 uncles are medical examiners and my Dad's Girlfriend is a forensic scientist. And they work for N.CI.S." I say. then Jordan punches me. But what we didn't know was Ziva came to pick me up. "Hey what are you doing to my niece?!?!" A Israeli voice says. "Jordan meet my Aunt Ziva. The second of The deadliest N.C.I.S Agents they have." "Who's the first?" She asks. "My Uncle. He's a Sniper."I reply with a smug smirk. The go away running. "Come on Whitney. We can get Ducky to look at your nose." Ziva says leading me to the car. When We get to the Navel Yard I get an Id that said I'm McGee's Daughter. When we get to the main floor I see my dad, Uncle Tony, and Uncle Gibbs. Uncle Gibbs is the first one to see us. "Ziva what the Hell happened to Whitney?!?!" he asks. Well shouts. "What happened to my daughter?!?!"My dad asks. Now everyone is staring at me. "Some Kid named Jordan punched her before I reached her."Ziva answers. "I'll call Ducky and Jimmy." Uncle Tony states. My dad runs up to me and asks. "Whats the last name I'll sue her for harassment!" "Jordan Reque" I reply. Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Ducky come in along with Abby. "Dear god what happened to you Whitney?" Uncle Ducky asks. "I was punched and now my dad is going to sue her." I state. After that me, Aunt Ziva and Abby Go shopping for swimming suits because the group is going swimming this weekend. when we get to the store i look for I pieces. When find them i look for trunks for the guys. We found out there sizes by getting their files. We got matching swim wear for Aunt Breena and Uncle Jimmy!