Chapter 20

Zayn's P.O.V.

I groan when I hear my annoying alarm screeching into my ear. I open my eyes a little bit, the bright sun is painful. I go to sit up and turn it off but gasp in surprise when I feel something holding me down.

My eyes widen when I see a pale arm laying across my torso. My eyes follow the beautifully sculpted arm to an even more beautiful face.

My face feels warm and I'm sure that my cheeks have a red tint to them. I slept in the same bed as him. Our bodies were touching all night.

I decide to relax my body next to him, once again. He breathes in deeply and his tired eyes flutter open. I find myself mesmerized, once again, by the sheer beauty of his dark eyes.

A small smile appears on his lips when he notices me watching him.

"Morning Zayn." He mumbles and I almost forget how to breath. His morning voice has the perfect hint of a rasp to it, driving me slightly insane.

"Morning." I manage to say.

He swoops down and presses light kisses to my jaw, his skillful lips working their way down my neck and to my bare collarbone. It all happens out of nowhere and I'm surprised when I feel him gently sucking on my skin.

"L-Liam." I groan in pleasure. I feel him smirk against my skin which only turns me on more. "Not now Li." I gasp out, gently pushing him away.

He comes back up, a pout on his plump lips. "Why?"

"I have class in 30 minutes." I remind him, my eyes betray me as they sweep down to admire his bare torso.

He grins, noticing my internal battle. "Ok Zee. But I hope we can continue this later." He says, teasingly.

I bite my lip, my eyes breaking away from his to look at the ceiling. I don't answer as I get up and leave for the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and shave, my subtle stubble is slowly becoming a full blown beard. By the time I change and grab my stuff, I have 2 minutes to get to class which is on the other side of the campus.

I grab an apple and I bite into it while running out the front door. By the time I reach my class, I'm late, but at least I finished my apple. I throw the core away and manage to sneak into the back of the big lecture hall without anyone noticing.

Class is pretty boring, I mostly doodle in my notebook and let my mind wander. I can't help but think about Liam and how good his lips feel when they're touching my body. I feel myself blush again when I imagine his beautiful lips wrapped around m-

Great. Now I have to hide my man parts behind a book so no one noticed my growing size. My pants grow incredibly tight as blood flows to my special place.

The rest of class crawls by incredibly slowly, every second feeling like torture. By the time I leave, all I can think about is locking myself in my room and relieving myself.

I walk at a normal pace to avoid bringing attention to myself but the second that I'm inside the dorm building, I rush up the stairs and into my room.

The door shuts and I pull down my tight trousers. The next minute or so is filled with the sounds of my heavy breathing and my hand moving up and down my hard member.

I'm not too surprised when the image of Liam pops into my head. All I have to do is imagine him bent over me, his skilled hands touching me. Soon enough, I begin to feel the tingling sensation and I know that I'm almost finished.

I'm closer and closer to the finish line when suddenly, my door flies open. My eyes widen as I look up at the surprised figure in the doorframe.

"Zayn I-"

"Get out Liam!" I scream.

He opens and closes his mouth, his eyes looking over me in shock. I realize that I still have a tight grip on myself. Something finally clicks inside of me and I throw a blanket over my lap.

"Get the hell out!" I scream again.

His features change a bit, into a nervous look. He grabs the door handle and I'm relieved to see him closing the door. The confusion sets in again when I realize that he's not leaving. He's closing the door while he's still in the room.

He take timid steps towards me, trying to seem more confident by puffing out his chest.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

His dark eyes meet mine and without looking down, he grabs the blanket that's covering me and pulls it off in one swift motion.

I flinch, moving my hands to cover my body. I'm a bit insecure.

My breath hitches when he grabs my wrists. "Zayn, can I try?" He asks, still keeping constant eye contact with me.

My mouth opens and closes, like a fish, not knowing what to say.

He frowns and cups my face with his large hand. "Just tell me if you want me to stop, yea?" He whispers.

I'm still a bit numb and shaky so I just nod. He smiles lightly and grabs my wrists, gently pulling them away from the area that I'm trying to cover. I bite my lip when I realize that I'm now fully exposed to him.

I'm naked in front of a gay man.

I'm almost back to being completely soft again but that all changed when Liam grabs me. I gasp and grip the covers on my bed.

He's kneeling between my legs, his eyes dart back to mine to make sure I haven't changed my mind.

I nod my head slightly and he smiles. He proceeds to repeat the action that I was doing just minutes ago. But this feels so much better.

I hiss in surprise as he suddenly takes my growing size into his mouth. He begins picking up the speed, his hand resting against my burning thighs.

I throw my head back, gripping tightly at the mattress. He swirls his tongue on my head, causing me to let out a strangled groan of pleasure.

It doesn't take much longer until I can feel myself beginning to finish. "Liam I-"

He hollows his cheeks and looks up at me. His intense eyes, plus the euphoric feeling that he's giving me, causes me to go over the edge. A loud moan escapes my lips as I feel myself letting go into his mouth.

Holy fuck.

I'm trying to get my heart rate back to normal as I watch him swallow quickly and wipe his mouth with the back of his hand. I don't even care if he notices me watching him. He's beautiful and he made me feel a way that no one ever has before. He's so much better than my own hand.

He grins up at me, a wild look in his eyes. "How was that?" He asks.

I smile back, grabbing his arm and pulling him up onto the bed. Our bodies quickly melt into each other as we lay side by side. I give his cheek a quick peck, causing him to smile.

How the hell did that just happen?