Chapter 40

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Ew! Ewwwww! Put on some clothes!" I get woken up to a very familiar voice screaming.

My eyes flutter open and I realize that I'm laying on a very warm chest. But not just any chest, my beautiful boyfriends chest.

I resist the urge of running my finger over his define muscles, tracing his tattoos. Instead, I look up to Niall who's standing right above us, a disgusted look on his face.

"Please tell me you two didn't fuck on our couch." He whines, pouting. "That's my favorite couch."

I hear Liam giggle and he stares down at me, making me blush. He leans down and swiftly presses his lips to my forehead.

"We didn't fuck, Niall. We did so much more." Liam says, rubbing my back. "We made love."

I hear Niall groan but I ignore him as I peck Liam's lips. Last nights memories, added onto how raspy and beautiful Liam's morning voice is...it's making me hard all over again.

"At least put some clothes on. I have some friends coming over later today." Niall says, walking to the kitchen to get some food.

"But I don't like wearing clothes." Liam groans, sitting up. I almost fall off the couch because of his sudden movement.

Niall rolls his eyes and bites into a muffin. "They're really smart and I need them to help me with my essay so I gotta be nice."

I laugh and roll over, clinging onto Liam's chest. "Don't get up, Li." I beg, peppering kisses all over his face.

He signs and lays back down, giving my hips a gentle squeeze with his strong hands. "Babe I'm putty in your hands when you use that voice." He chuckles.

"Get a room homo's." Niall whines as he walks out.

I laugh and nuzzle my face into Liam's neck. "You smell really nice." I tell him.

He shivers as my breath hits his neck and his hand trails down my arm. "That's all you Z. I smell like sex." He whispers.

I bite my lip, grinning. Last night was probably the best night of my life. Even though I'm probably going to be sore for a while.

"It hurts." I pout.

I pull my face out of the crook of Liam's neck to look up at his beautiful face. He looks beautiful from all angels and I'm so glad I get to call him mine.

"I'm sorry princess." He smirks. "I'm quite big."

I roll my eyes, laughing. I don't know what else to say so I just intertwine our hands and sigh. "I have so much studying I still have to do."

Liam pouts. "Don't ruin this, babe. I want to cuddle with you all day."

I nod. "But you seem to forget that we're at college. I don't know about you, but I'm here to graduate."

"But you've been studying all day yesterday. Take a break, this much stress isn't good for you. It isn't good for us, this is why we're always fighting." He points out.

I sigh, resisting the urge to roll my eyes. "Li, just give me two hours. Please."

Liam just clenches his jaw and sits up. "Whatever. I'm going for a jog."

"Liam-"

"I'll be back in about an hour or so." He says, going to his room to change.

I ignore the hot tears that are burning at the back of my eyes, and instead I try to get off the couch. It's painful to walk, my bum is quite sore.

I eventually get over to the coffee table where all my stuff is and I pull open my laptop. I collapse back on the couch and resume what I was working on yesterday.

Not too long later, Liam walks back out. I almost gasp, he's wearing nothing but a pair of purple swimming trunks which are hung loosely on his hips.

The dark purple color looks really good against his skin tone and it adds even more definition to his beautiful abs.

He sits down next to me. "You sure you don't want to come with me? I'm heading to the beach, it's a beautiful day."

I bite my lip, trying not to look at his body. "I-I really want to but...maybe in a-an hour or so?"

He sighs. "0kay fine. I love you." He says and leans over to peck my lips.

My heart flutters a bit and I nod. "Love you too."

He half smiles at me one more time before walking out and closing the door behind him.

Thanks to him, no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to focus on my work. I just keep seeing his beautiful body and his intimidating eyes that show nothing but love for me.

Frustrated, I save all my work before shutting my laptop. I run to my room and slip on a pair of swimming trunks that I found at some thrift shop once.

They're quite similar to Liam's but he looks much better in them, of course

They're quite similar to Liam's but he looks much better in them, of course. I frown, looking at my lean body in the mirror. No muscle at all. I am nothing compared to Liam.

I shake all the thoughts from my head, gathering all my beach essentials before jogging out the front door. Liam is right. I need to loosen up a bit.

The walk to the beach is only about five minutes long. Of course it's packed with people, but there's only one person I want to see.

As I turn the corner, I'm very confused with the sight in front of me. Liam is walking along the shore, two girls hanging onto both of his arms.