Chapter 42

4k already?? You all are awesome thank you so much ❤️❤️
Zayn's P.O.V.

I feel Liam tense up next to me. "Shark?" He squeals, his eyes widening.

I just roll my eyes and kiss his worried little cheek. "Liam...we're in a small lake. There's no sharks here. Look, they're all drunk. They were just joking."

He looks back at the shore, and sure enough, there a group of idiots laughing at all the people they scared. Hilarious.

He sighs in relief and releases his tight grip on my body. "I-I was just testing you. I knew we w-were never in any real danger." He says and begins swimming back to shore again, me attached to his back.

"Sure you were, baby." I whisper, kissing his cheek as he threads through the water.

He stops swimming and frowns. "Okay fine. I was scared. But only for a second."

"I believe you. You're a strong boy. My strong boy." I smirk and let my hands travel down his body.

He bites his lip and leans his forehead on mine. "Fuck I want you so bad. You don't even know, Z."

His eyes seem to get darker as he looks deeply into mine. "I'm all yours Liam. Just get us to shore now, yeah?"

He breaths in sharply and pulls away. He grabs my thin wrist into his large hand and we begin swimming back, at a much faster pace.

As soon as we're out of the water, Liam leads me over to a beach chair. "Here, dry yourself off with this towel." He says as he slips some shoes back on.

I do as he says, taking extra time on my hair. I have to make sure that it dries just right. Perfect hair like this doesn't just happen.

"Your turn, Li." I say and hand him the towel.

He shakes his head. "I'm fine. I don't want you to get cold, it's quite windy."

I roll my eyes. "Liam, you're dripping. Just dry yourself off."

He glares at me playfully. "Zayn, I said I'm fine." He mocks my accent.

Instead of giving up like any normal person would, I grab his broad shoulders and jump onto his back. He squeals in surprise but somehow manages to grab my legs so I don't fall, thankfully.

"A little warning would be nice." He whines, as I laugh.

I lean over and wrap the towel around both of our torso's so now we're both warm.

"I love you, Li." I whisper into his ear as I lay my head against his back once again.

"Oi! I love you too but why am I always the one carrying you?" He teases.

I grin and press little wet kisses to his neck. "Less talking, more walking. I want to feel you inside me again baby."

"Fuck." He whispers and takes larger steps. He practically runs up the steps to get to the top floor, not wasting time waiting for the elevator.

It's much colder inside the building but it doesn't bother me too much because I know my skin will be burning within seconds, sweat coating my body. That's the great effect Liam has on me.

Liam unlocks the door and steps inside, I climb off his back. I go to get some food from the kitchen but Liam grabs my elbow, causing me to spin around and bump into his bare chest.

"Uh uh mister. We have a very important meeting in my room. You can eat later." He says and begins leading me away.

I chuckle and run to keep up with his large steps. It doesn't take long for us to get to his room and as soon as we get there, he slams the door shut and locks it behind him.