Kitchen Smut

Aaaagh. I hate you all so much for this. I had to scream and cry just so I could finish up and type my story. It sucks not being able to use the computer at a mental hospital. ~but with me, I always get what I want~. Though I have to beg for it. Enough to annoy them. Lol. ^.^

Ok ok *junjou romantica song plays in the backround*

AKIHIKO'S POV:
"U-U-USAGI-SAN SERIOUSLY STOP IT. IM TRYING TO COOK BREAKFAST". I heard him cry. So adorable when he's angry. As I begin to speak I moved my leg to his center and felt a hard on. "Is that so? But looks like your little man really needs help down there too".

Misaki's face blushed the brightest shade of red. He turned off the oven and I snaked my arms down his torso and made its way to his crotch. I smirked and licked my dry lips.

Instead of digging for his cock I grabbed the wet tent of his on the outside of his pants. I earned a cute gasp from Misaki as I continued to twist and pump his hard painful erection.

When I looked down at the floor while pumping him I noticed that his jeans had leaked from me rubbing him. His toes curled and he whimpered like a little puppy.

"Usagi-San, seriously it's time to eat, the food is going to get cold". I ignored what Misaki had said and ripped open his jeans. I made him sit on top of the hard and cold counter.

I continued to run the outside of his tent. He quivered with excitement from my touch. And before you know it I ripped off his boxers too. Misaki looked like he really needed a release.

My violet eyes widened as he toured his way down to his crotch. As if he really couldn't handle it much more. But before he was able to make it I took a hold of his p*nis and licked my tongue  all around it.

"U-Usagi-San I-I'm gonna..C-Cum". Misaki yelped as I continued to jerk him. But I wouldn't allow him to finish his climax just yet.

Instead it was going to be something very different this time. Dry sex.

Sorry guys this is all I'll be able to get done today. =^=

 =^=