Usagi The Uke

~Yea I said it; Usagi is gonna be the Uke in this chapter! Lol. It was my bae's idea. I never really liked anime but she wanted me to type up some shit like this.
So enjoy it you dirty little pervert

Misaki's POV:
I came home to see Usagi in a bathrobe completely stripped and a cup of coffee in his right hand and a cigarette in his mouth.

"Wtf r u wearing Usagi-San"? "Uh, a bathrobe, bc after work I went to a hot spring to cool down since my back was sore as hell. And work was really booked today, why u ask"...

"Well mainly speaking, why the f_ck do you have on no pants" Misaki asked. "Because I want to" the Uke said.

When Misaki turned around to go to the kitchen he widened his eyes when he noticed Usagi was staring at his butt. "Nice àss" he said.

"BAKA USAGI" Misaki scolded. "You stupid Hentia" quit staring at my butt. He scolded him again.

Usagi had the look of irritation and went to him and threw Misaki on the couch. "I've been really stressed out with work and I don't need you to scold me" Misaki gulped when he felt Usagi touch the outside of his groin.

"BAKA USAGI, I'm not going to be the bottom this time if you're doing what I think you're doing, it hurts my butt, it makes my legs sore...let me be the f***cking seme for once".

"Ho, so you want me on the bottom"? Usagi smirked and removed his pants and trousers.

~Smut warning, don't read if u don't like. I'm too lazy to make this really graphic. So you get what ya get!

Usagi grabbed a hold of Misaki's member and pushed it inside of his hot hole. Usagi grunted loudly as he felt Misaki's member itch his insides. It felt different being the Uke. No, it felt amazing to him.

Misaki on the other hand moaned loudly as he felt usagi's soft insides. It felt new to him, it felt much better being the bottom. Misaki moaned when he felt him thrust up and down.

"U-Usagi-San, I-I'm gunna cum" he said when he went up and down faster and harder than before. Usagi groaned louder when he felt Misaki cum inside of him.

"Well Misaki, how does it feel to be the seme for once"? He asked as he laid on Misaki's chest.

"It doesn't hurt as much, and it f-feels t-too tight" he said and he immediately turned away blushing when he said it.

You thought my book was finished didn't you? No, I'm going to make your ovaries explode. Huehuehue~!