Eggs and Biscuits

Usagi's POV: 🍯🍮🍲
My stomach growled painfully. "Damn, I hadn't eaten in 8 hours, I'm really hungry...I wonder what my sweet Misaki is making for breakfast" he mumbled to himself.

Once Usagi opened the door he followed the trail of the food's scent. And walked straight behind Misaki. "ACK! Usagi-San seriously, I was almost burned". He scolded me.

"Ah so we're having eggs and toast"? I asked.

"Yes, don't you like eggs"?

"They're...so yellow"

"Errr...ur weird" Misaki thought to himself.

I sat down the table with Misaki across from me and Suziki-San beside me. I grabbed my chopsticks and began eating my eggs. "So Misaki, what would you like to do this Friday"?

"Ah, I haven't thought about that yet" he stated.

"Well, is there any movies you'd like to see"?

"Ah yes, actually there is".

"Then I'd be glad to take you. Let's arrange that to a date"!

"Agh, wouldn't that be too much trouble? And besides your deadline is due to morrow"!!

"It's done Misaki, this time I'm not kidding, I want to spend my weekend work-free with you"!

I smiled once I saw that beautiful bright blush spread all over his face. So cute I thought.

~Time skip~
"Agh! That movie was perfect! Those bad cops got their asses kicked by Ninjas...so cool".

"You sure seem happy".

"I am, that was intense, I'm tired".

"Misaki...you haven't forgotten that I am going to make love to you once we get to the hotel".

I earned an adorable gasp from him after I said that. "NO WAY IN HELL IS THAT HAPPENING YOU PERVERTED-OLD-RABIT"!!

Lol the fucking end.
My brain is too stressed to type more. I'm so fucking lazy!

Oh, and special shoutout to my sweet baby LibbyWadsworth  💘🍷
I recommend you check out her story called "Offenderman-Fluff"!