The Practical Switch

Author's Note:

In this one imma making Misaki be drugged after drinking something in a restaurant. And he gets horny and starts sucking on Usagi...lol. I just thought it would. Be very interesting.

This chapter will be a bit longer than my normal ones are. :-)

Sorry for not updating soon enough. I've been struggling with mental problems. Sleep issues...errr...relationship stuff...and hunger issues. I haven't been fed enough for the past four days. And I'm supposed to be sent to a foster home sometime in June. :|

Am I supposed to feel sympathy for that? :-(
Anyways, back to writing that shitty book of mine for my babe LibbyWadsworth .

Misaki's POV:
After me and Usagi had gotten in the car I felt a little tipsy and sweaty. My mind began to fog and I felt really strange. All of a sudden dirty images of Usagi popped up inside of my head. "WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed to myself. I couldn't have been drugged? No? Maybe? Am I that dense? Misaki questioned himself.

Usagi glanced his head to the right and noticed Misaki had his hands over his crotch. Looking as if he needed to use the bathroom.

"Need me to make a stop Misaki"?

I blushed when I heard him ask me a question out of nowhere.

"No, I'm fine, no need to worry"!

Usagi-San then sighed and drove up inside the garage to the apartment complex.

I got out of the car and Usagi grabbed a hold of my hand. Making my pulse beat even faster than it normally does. "What the hell is going on with my body"?

I felt dizzy, I felt...

Horny...
I wanted to reach out and do the dirtiest things to Usagi-San but my innocence took over that thought and completely destroyed my state of mind.

"He turned me into a complete pervert, stupid rabbit" he muttered to himself.

Once they got to their home Usagi let go of Misaki's hand and fell over.

"MISAKI"?!

"Are you okay"?!

"We're you drugged"?!

"I-i-i think so" I stated.

I really needed to go to the toilet to just get this stupid boner off. But before I could even make my escape goat plan Usagi smirked once he realized what was happening.

"Naughty Misaki"!

Usagi suddenly pulled me onto the couch and forcefully ripped off my jeans.

"B-Baka what the hell are you doing"? I scolded.

"Helping you, is that a problem"?!

"It looks painful, it's not healthy to hold all that precum in" Usagi stated.

Usagi slipped off my boxers and started pumping my member up and down in a slow pace. My spine shivered and my skin created small goosebumps over my arms. "U-ugjh Usagi-saaaan, h-harder"! I noticed Usagi's eyes widened once I gave him my command.

"P-please Usagi-San, faster"!

"Misaki, patience, don't get too excited so quickly".

My moans grew louder once Usagi increased his pace. He blew on my tip and licking the sides. Slurping the liquid that released from the slit on my tip.

I grabbed a wad of Usagi's gray hair. I whimpered once Usagi let go of my member and my precum splattered all over his face.

"AHHHH G-GOMEN, ILL GET A NAPKIN"!!