Dont Touch Me

Misaki's POV:
I was sitting down on the ever so large couch with a sketch pad and a mechanical pencil. I started to sketch out a whole bunch of trees and painted in a galaxy later.

After 30 minutes of painting and colouring Usami walked in removing his tie. "What'cha doing Mi-Sa-Ki"? He asked.

"Drawing, since I finished all the chores there was really nothing else to do" he said as he began to close his sketching pad.

A few minutes later Usagi sat next to him on the couch staring at a bulge on his pants. "Misaki, do you not notice your erection is showing"?

As soon as Usami said that Misaki violently blushed and let out a loud gasp when he noticed it. "A-a-ah um..no I didn't. I was too busy drawing, I wasn't really paying much attention, you stupid pervert"! Misaki scolded.

"Ho, were you perhaps thinking of me"? He asked pure-heartedly. "N-no, sh-shuuuut up already".

The smirk on his face grew wider when he looked away with a blush on his face.

"That's it, I can't stand it". Usami suddenly sat on his hands and knees in front of Misaki on the floor. He was in between his legs staring at his hard on.

Usami began to unzip his pants and Misaki gasped when he heard his zipper being pulled. "U-Usagi-San what the hell do you think you're doing"?! He scolded.

"Helping you release"!

"Ha? Excuse me, release what"?

He asked in a loud tone. But of course the Usami ignored him and slipped his pants down. He didn't fully take them off but he pulled them down. As well as he did with his boxers.

Misaki blushed and covered his mouth when he felt a cold hand wrap around his d_ck.

"U-Usagi-San s-stop it plz".

"Ho, but aren't you enjoying the pleasure from my own hands"? :-)

"N-no I'm not you stupid Hentai"!

He ignored him and took Misaki in his mouth and began to bob up and down. Misaki gasped and took a hold of Usami's grayish hair. He didn't pull to hard because he was afraid of hurting the fragile man.

~Time Skip~
Before you know it Misaki and Usagi were on the couch panting and moaning, and sweating really hard.

~I'm too lazy to make this more graphic than what it really is. So just enjoy what I did now.

I'm kind of battling through depression at the moment. My mom and dad are really abusive. And I've been sent to a mental hospital for special care. I really don't want to reveal my illness because it's too personal. so sorry on the delay of this story. I hope u like my shitty grammar. I naturally don't write stuff anyways..... :-(