Finnally Back

MISAKI's POV:

It had been about 6 days since Usagi-San had come back home. He was on a business trip.

I sat on the couch bored out of my mind. I sighed and turned on the tv flipping through the channels.

When all of a sudden the doors flew open and I saw a man with grayish hair and a hat on with a suit case he had been carrying.

My eyes widened widely when I knew who it was. "U-Usagi-San"?

"Okidi" I said. (However the fuck you spell it).

"Gonichiwa Misaki" it's been quite a while. He smirked.

I suddenly shivered when I saw that grin on his face. Then I came to realize it had been 6 days of free from sexual harassment.

All of a sudden a bulge on my pants grew big. I tried my best to cover it so he wouldn't notice.

"Ho, so somebody has been missing me haven't they"? A huge blush appeared on my face as soon as I heard him say that.

Usagi went on his hands and knees between my legs and unzipped my zipper. I gulped knowing what might happen next. "U-Usagi-San? Your suitca-" I was suddenly interrupted by cold hands groping my rod up and down in a gentle pace.

My toes cringed when the heat took over my body.

I felt Usagi's hands move in a faster pace when he heard me making grunting noises.

"Today's all on you Misaki".

"H-hu? What are you talking about Baka Baka". I scolded.

Then a strange feeling came up in my stomach and I was close to climaxing. But Usagi gripped on my rod tighter.

"You didn't think you'd be able to cum that quickly did you silly"?

"U-Usagi-San let go, I can't hold it in anymore".

Agh guys I have to stop it here.
Forgive me my readers.

My fingers are just spazzing pretty bad right now. I told you it might take a while.