Bubble Bath.

MISAKI'S POV:

My legs were really numb and sore from last nights sexy events. I stripped down my tan pants slipping off my boxers with them. I went over to the tub and pulled out some strawberry shampoo.

I sat down on one of the chairs in the bathroom watching the tub fill with water. I then got up from the chair and poured the sweet smelling soap into the bath. I got in and absorbed the warmth that filled in the bath.

I popped open the bottle and squirted a stream of the pinkish looking soap on my arms/legs/& ass. I rubbed it all over my body sniffing in the delicious smell.
Wishing it was edible.

I laid back and yelped an "ow" from my sprained back. "Misaki you okay" a familiar lusty voice appeared in the background. I gasped and noticed Usagi in the background. "I-I'm fine, and what are you doing, I'm bathing you hentia" I scolded.

"Checking on you because I heard an ow". I was worried about what he might do but he then closed the door.

-Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys. My babysitter tried to drown me by forcing my head in a bathtub. Yeah, and I'm being sent back to a mental hospital tomorrow night. Also, I've been very depressed about things so that's the main reason I haven't been publishing an update! Gomen!