I cant cum can I?

Misaki's POV:

As I began to grab the ingredients for our meal. I turned on the stove and cracked open five eggs. But before you know it I noticed Usagi-San walk down stairs with Suzuki-San in his right hand and his other covering his mouth from yawning.

"Good morning" I said. Usagi said good morning back and he opened his mouth and spoke, "What's for breakfast"?

I tilted my head and let my emerald orbs face Usagi's purplish eyes and said, "Eggs, Bacon, and Toast". Usagi san replied, "Sounds delicious".

~Small time skip~
Once I was done scrambling the eggs for us I asked Usagi if it was okay for me to spend the night with Todo and Sumi-Senpai. And he said, "Absolutely not; I will not allow you to stay over with those brats of yours. I want to lock you away, because I love you".

My eyes widened when he said that, "BAKA USAGI, STAPH SAYING SUCH EMBARRASSING STUFF"!

As soon as I was just about to grab my spoon I was forcefully pulled into a kiss.

As of always...
I melt into it and give in

~Tiiiiiiime Skip~! ;-; I'm so sleepy, and it's like 1am here.

"U-USAGI SAN! SERIOUSLY STOP IT, IM TRYING TO COOK BREAKFAST". Usagi ignored me and moved his legs in between my opened space. I thought to myself, "Shit, if he notices my hard on I'm in deep shit".

As I tried to move I heard Usagi whisper in my ear, "Is that so? But it looks like your little man needs help too". My face turned a deep shaded apple red. And my toes cringed when I felt Usagi wrap his fingers around my tent on the outside of my apron.

I moaned, "U-Ugh U-U-U-Usagi-San seriously stop". As much as I'd like him to continue to help my painful erection but I really needed something to eat.

My body shuddered as my p*nis was pumped faster and faster. But Usagi clutched onto my tip to prevent me from cumming. (Which on my behalf was torture).

Then I felt scissors cut open my pants and felt cold hands continue to rub my tent. But before you know it my boxers were cut right open as well.

~One more time skip~
I ran my spazzing fingers through Usagi' silver hair as he began to bob up and down with my c*ck in his mouth. I felt myself about to climax but he gripped my dick tighter to prevent that.

I felt tears strip down my cheek at how painful it was not being able to release. I really needed to cum, but Usagi-San wanted different.

*Agh guys, I didn't realize that I could edit my story on my phone...so I made a big ass deal over nothing*

Hope you enjoyed it you pervy little rebel.

*Have some hot parallel stuff of Junjou*