Misaki...? What Are You Doing?

Akihiko's POV:
I yawned loudly with Suzuki-San in my right hand and set him down on the couch. As soon as I was about to open the bathroom door it was locked.

I shrugged and thought maybe Misaki needed it. So I waited..but then all of a sudden I heard small puppy moans coming through the door. My eyes widened and I barley noticed I had a wide smirk on my face.

I pressed my ears against the door and heard moans bursting louder from it. I thought, "Is Misaki touching himself, and he didn't want my help"? I smirked even wider and nocked at the door waiting for an answer.

"H-Hello? Usagi-San? I-I'm busy in the restroom if you need it". I opened the door to see his pants stripped on the floor as well with his boxers. And he blushed and spoke, "T-this isn't what it looks like you little pervert".

I smirked and knew it was a lie. He's always been bad at lying. "Say Misaki, were you perhaps thinking of me while you were stroking yourself"?

Misaki gasped and I saw a blush appear across his face.."N-No you perverted Baka". I walked closer to him and pinned him down and snaked my arms down to his d_ck. He moaned and begged me to stop. But of course I didn't listen.

I continued to rub Misaki's rod up and down increasing my pace. The room was filled with Misaki's moans and pants. He cummed for the 6th time and I let go of him.

I noticed Misaki had trouble breathing so I let him rest in bed with me cuddling up against his belly. Breathing in his scent. Oh what a wonderful night it was I thought to myself.

~End of chapter 4~
God this took like 20 minutes.