A Very Depressing Part

Author's note: {Life Vlog}
Ah, sorry guys about this really sad fucking update. I'm not feeling like myself at all. Mental hospitals fucking suck sometimes. I was told I wasn't allowed to bring phones, laptops, cameras but I made my way into it. My book will have tons of chapters so you don't have to worry about it. lol. It'll just take a fucking while to imagine.

Anyways...My book won't necessarily be 'on topic' it'll be just...random.. XD
Forgive me!

MISAKI'S POV:
I sat down on the cold bench and sighed. 'Where's Usagi'? He hasn't been back home in three days. He hasn't left me a call, note, nothing.

Not to mention I have been feeling a bit depressed lately. I cannot afford the rent myself. {since the apartment is so goddamn huge}!

I opened the door to Usagi's apartment and walked down the empty halls. Once I got to the elevator, I went inside and pushed the button to the lobby floor.

As I left the apartment complex I got onto my bike and put the lock away in my backpack. Then suddenly, I felt a large pain inside of my chest and looked down to see blood.

Everything went black...I couldn't see, my legs were completely numb, my eyes were closing slowly and I felt the darkness cover me.

Nobody's POV:
Nobody came to help Msaki. The streets were empty. He was left bleeding on the driveway. Suddenly, a red flashy car stopped by on his way to the huge apartments. But as soon as it stopped in front of a 21-year oldish boy he got out of the car. The man that revealed himself had grayish-looking hair and lavender eyes. {Who do u think it is, lmao}.

Usagi's POV:
As I was driving my way to the apartment complex I noticed a boy in the middle of the rode hanging off his bike bleeding. I saw him wearing a very bright green hoodie and he had chestnut hair. I cried once I realized who it was "MISAKI"?!!

I got out of my car and sprinted towards him. I picked him up and scolded "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU, WHO DID THIS"!

I got inside my car and put Misaki in the passengers seat. I didn't care about the red stopping lights so I sped past them. Without getting hit by any car.

I was nervous, scared. That the one I loved was hanging for his life bleeding inside of my car.

As soon as we arrived to the hospital I noticed Misaki's emerald eyes open up and he groaned in pain.

"U-U-U-Usagi-San, where am I"?

AGGHHHHHH IM TOO FUCKING LAZY TO MAKE THIS ANYMORE SAD AND LEMONY THAN WHAT IT IS! I HATE MY LIFE SO FRICKEN MUCH...;-;

~Too personal to even reveal. My parents are in prison and I'm trapped in this hospital. Whooo! Fun. :-)