Bed S3X

Author's note: This part contains mature stuff. It's when Usagi has very dry sex with Misaki. If u don't like it then done read >3

Misaki's POV:
It was in the mid afternoon. My hands were cuffed together and tied to the poles of the bed. Usagi had a video camera at the end of the bed and started to crawl his way to me.

I was nervous and mostly scared. One because Usagi hasn't touched me in 3 days. And secondly it's going to be different than what he usually does.

Usagi got close enough to my face and forcefully pulled into a kiss while he began grinding his hard d_ck against mine. He then gained a reaction from my own.

As soon as Usagi noticed this he sat up and grabbed what seemed to be a thick piece of string. He then tied it around the rim of my tip. He grabbed my rod and slowly moved it up and down.

I noticed a smirk appeared in his face with his tongue licking his lips. He moved his hand up and down faster. It was really strange because the thick string made me unable to cum.

He kept stroking me for about 30 minutes then took my rod into his mouth. He bobed his head up and down. I felt my thing filling up needing a release but the string prevented that.

After a fair 9 minutes of him playing with my member he sat straight up and forcefully pushed his d_ck into my twitching hole.

I moaned out really loud and cried "U-U-Usagi San" as his member thrusted inside of me itching my g-spot. I felt his tip hitting my sweet spot and feeling his pace speed up every time I moaned louder. On second thought, I really needed to cum.

~Time Skip~
Once Usagi-San pulled his thing out I panted hard and my breathing was a bit off. I really needed this string pulled off my tip. Usagi payed no attention to me and stroked himself for 3 to 4 minutes until he came on my stomach again.

I blushed and looked away and noticed me getting hard again. My eyes started filling with tears once I felt usagi's mouth on my dick. He bobbed his head up and down once again and pulled off the string while doing it. I came right in his mouth and yelped like a baby.

I fell straight asleep and passed out right on Usagi's shirtless chest.

~end of chapter 3~