Twosome You're Kidding!

Misaki's POV:
I sat down on the couch and noticed Usagi-San and the 14 year old Mahiro.
Suddenly, I was hugged to death.

"Mahiro? Usagi?! What the hell are you doing". I gulped as soon as I saw Usagi glaring at Mahiro. "Mahiro, I'll have you know Misaki belongs to me, and only me, so let the hell go of him". Usagi hollered.

"No" Mahiro scolded. "Fine then, be a brat, but you can never do this to my Misaki". Akihiko quickly shoved his hands down the outside of my pants.

I gasped at the sudden feeling. Then my eyes grew wide when I saw Mahiro lift up my hoodie and unbuttoned my shirt.

He licked my right nipple and toyed with the left. "M-Mahiro, don't you know what incest is"? I questioned him.

"Yes I do, but I don't care".

Seconds later Usagi and Mahiro both yelled "FIRST TO MAKE MISAKI CUM IS THE WINNER"!

About 30 minutes had past. Usagi was already fucking Misaki with him in his lap. And Mahiro on the front pumping his dick up and down while playing with his own.

Of course the famous Usami Akihiko won the bet.

Time skip "because I'm lazy"!

It has been a week since he had had his sexual intercourse with Usagi and Mahiro.

Misaki was flustered, while Usagi on the other hand is well...still Usagi. But for the past week they had been visiting Misaki's sick brother Mahiro kept death staring at Usami.

Yay happy me I just turned 19 years old today. Worst birthday of my life tho I'll be honest. Sorry for the slow updates

 Sorry for the slow updates

! ;/;