Chapter Seven

I blinked a few times in confusion. There is no way Aaron is standing on my front door step. How the hell did he even find out where I live?

"How did you-"

"Nevermind that princess, let's save that chit-chat for later, yeah?" He grabbed my hand with his and pulled me down my driveway and headed off down the street.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I tried to unsuccessfully pull my hand out of his vice like grip.

"Treating you to breakfast. Why, is that a problem?"

"Yes!" It was impossible to stop the exasperation I was feeling from leaking out into my voice. "I already made plans with my friends."

He sighed audibly and paused, causing me to nearly bump right into him.

"Is it so wrong to want to spend time with you?"

"You're kidding me right? I don't know you at all! I don't even know what your second name is!"

"Scott didn't tell you anything huh?" I shook my head in response to his question. Another smirk tugged at his lips.

"Maybe if I formally introduce myself it will make more sense? Nice to meet you Paige Walker, I'm Aaron Price, Scott's older brother."

What the hell?

"Scott never mentioned having any siblings before, he's an only child."

"Not anymore princess."

A chuckle passed through his lips at the expression on my face. I felt my eyes widen and my jaw had fallen open in shock. What does he mean not anymore? How does an older brother just magically appear out of thin air?

He released his hold on my hand and move it to rest on my waist and brought the other up to my face where he skimmed his fingertips along my jaw line, sending shivers down my spine. He stepped closer so I has to crane my neck up to be able to see his face properly.

I could feel his warm, minty breath on my face and tried to ignore the increased beating of my heart as he began to lean in. It's just because of how close he is, nothing to do with how attractive and flirty he is, definitely not.

"You might want to close your mouth princess, don't want to be catching any flies right?" I felt my face heat up at his comment and I immediately closed my mouth.

"Cute..." He murmured under his breath as he stroked my cheek with one hand. His eyes flicked down to my lips. His tongue darted out to lick his lips as he took another step forward so that our bodies were pressed against each other.

I guess it was easy to forget that you are in a public place when all you are thinking about is how close he is and how easy it would be to just press your lips against his and Oh My God what am I thinking?? This is not Scott. Scott who actually likes me back. Oh God!! I'm about to kiss his brother!!

What the hell do I do?