~Chapter 6~

THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO'S GOTTEN THIS FAR. 😘
LOVE YOU!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You could leave her with your mom," he pushes.

"I could," I give in.

"Yeah you can, so it's settled your coming."

He smirks, proud that he convinced me. I roll my eyes playfully and look down at Summer.

Seconds later a guy walks by, I think that's Scotts boss.

"Hey why aren't you watching!", he practically yells.

"This young girl drowned," Scott says pointing the palm of his hand to where Summer is sitting.

"Oh that's terrible, why didn't you call in! Someone could of taken your shift." He looks down at Summer and asks her if she's okay. She nods.

"You can't just leave your spot and not expect me to be angry," he continues.

"Your absolutely right, it's my fault I'll take the rest of shift," Scott apologizes.

His boss huffs and says "this is your second strike" before walking away.

I want to ask him what was his first strike, but I decide against it.

I don't want to distract him again.

He smiles at me and says "I'll see you later" before walking up the ladder.

I nod and My heart flutters as I see him sit on the lifeguard chair.

It takes a couple of second for me to realize that I'm staring at him. I quickly look away hoping that he didn't notice.

Summer tugs at my shirt and tells me, "let's go in the water."

"Are you out of your mind?", I practically yell.

Some people look but I don't care.

"You could have died just now summer!", I remind her.

"Yeah, but I didn't," she calmly responds. Smart Ass.

You know when you're angry and you can't even contain it so it's as if it just flows out your system?

That's what's happening right now.

I let out a deep sigh that I didn't even know I was holding.

"I can't go in, I can't wet this shirt."

"Give it to him," she calmly whispers while pointing to him. Why did she whisper?

"I don't want to distract him," I whisper back.

Why did I whisper back?

"You won't be distracting me," his voice startles me.

I jump at the sound of him and I feel as if I had just been caught.

I look up at him and smile. I then look at my sister and sigh.

I lift my shirt up over my head and I can't ignore the fact that he's full on staring at me.

Next I pull my shorts down and now my bikini is fully exposed.

I fold the two pieces of clothing and untie the white lace on my adidas.

I place the sneakers on top of the clothing and climb up the ladder.

I then hand the two articles of clothing and sneakers to him.

He rakes over my body taking me in before he realizes what he's doing. He quickly looks away.

I just know that at this point my face is the color of a very deep shade of red

He was looking at me.. In that way. No.. No he wasn't I'm overthinking this, big time. I think.

He takes the clothes from my hand and sets it next to him.

I climb down the ladder and follow my sister into the very cold water.

"I'm over thinking this" I say to myself at least ten times in my head.