~Chapter 28~

Let's get lit tonight!
~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are all my Sexy mother fuckers at?!?"

Wow. I am so buzzed right now. I'm literally standing on a bar table lifting a bottle of Cîroc in the air.

For someone odd reason I start to dance. I move my hips side to side and up and down. I only dance when I'm drunk off my ass, which would be now.

All of a sudden I hear loud cheering from the people dancing on the dance floor and around the bar.

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"

I do as I'm told and end up emptying more than half of the bottle.

Tomorrow I'm going to feel like shit but I don't care right now. All I want to do right now is have fun.

I continue to dance while occasionally taking a large gulp of my drink. I'm almost done. I think I'm going to need another one...or two.

"Who is this girl?" I hear a familiar voice asks someone. He starts to laugh and I pull the bottle away from my lips and look down at the person. His face is blurry.

"I don't know but she's hot as fuck," some guy says.

I look at the guy and then to who he's talking to and squint. My eyes widen.

"Valerie! What the fuck?!? What are you doing drinking? Wait no... Why are you even here!" Jake asks/yells.

"Oh hi Jake. What's up big bro?" I slur.

I trip on myself, and fall on my palms, on top of the table but I just stand up and laugh it off.

I start to dance again and take another gulp of my drink. Oh no, there's no more. Fuck. Oh well, I'll just get another one.

I shrug as I turn around to ask the bar tender for another drink. Before I get to call the bartender over, Jake says something.

"Valerie! Hello? Did you hear me?!?" Jake waves his arms in the air dramatically.

"Sss--oorry," I slur again.

"I said get down, we're leaving," he says sternly.

"Fuck no! G-ggo away. Shoooo---shoooo," I chuckle at my last words.

"Valerie! I said get down! Now!"

"I--I don't know if youu did...didn't know this b-but I am a woman now.. Soooo g-go awaay."

I'm surprised that he turns around to walk away. I didn't think that he would actually leave me alone.

I thought he was going to drag me out out of the club or something but he didn't. Thank the lord. I'm not done with this night.

About an hour later I had already gotten down from the table. I'm now dancing with some guy.

I'm sliding against his body and he's holding me by my hips. I love this feeling. I love feeling free to do whatever the hell I want.

The guy starts to whisper shit in my ear but I don't respond mainly because I can't hear a single word he's saying. I'm so focused on my body and the music.

I gasp when he begins to suck at the skin on my neck. I don't pull away. I'm too fucked up in the head right now to register what he's doing.

I must be really drunk because I can't even feel his touch. After a couple of minutes I couldn't feel anything really.

It takes me some time to register that I'm dancing alone now. I look around for the guy I was with and see him lying on the floor with a bloody face.

I look up at who punched him and see an enraged Scott.

"Why are...why are yo-you-you he..re," I slur.

He doesn't say a word he just walks over to me and quickly slings me over his shoulder. I didn't know that I was that much of a lightweight.

When Scott gets to the car I see Jake sitting in the front passenger seat with his arms crossed. Scott lays me out in the back seat and everything immediately goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone! I just want to say thank you so much for reading and I hope your enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on what's happening. Thanks so much for your support!!! :))))