~Chapter 16~

As I start to walk away Gavin follows.

"You're going to choose right now!. Either you stay here and I'll ship your shit to China or you come with me and we'll sort this out...civilly."

"I already told you, I'm not going anywhere with you and if you touch anything of my stuff, then I'll sue you."

"Great my uncle would be happy to take our case," he responds before storming off.

"My aunt will be as well," I counter. Yes, I have a lawyer in the family too asshole. He scoffs and shakes his head.

Before he gets into his car, he turns around and says, "Oh and if you think that this guy.." He points to Scott. "... is going to be any better than me, then you really are the dumbest girl I've ever dated."

I ignore his comment on Scott and go on to say, "I hope you know that we're done. I want nothing to do with you ever again!"

"That's funny I was just about to say the same thing to you!" He opens the truck door with his key and hops in his perfectly polished car.

I'm surprised he didn't bring his Ferrari with him. You know, to flaunt it before he left me.

He knew this was coming. This was bound to happen eventually. I just didn't think that it was going to happen to today.

It's times like these when I realize that I'm screwed.

Gavin and I live three hours away from here and now I have to get someone to drive me all the way back to our...I mean his house to gather all of my things. Not to mention, I have to get a place of my own now.

I turn around once Gavin and I stop talking and continue to walk the path back into the house.

I hear Scott asking me if I'm okay but I ignore him and keep on walking.

I'm still mad at how he assumed that I'll give in to him that easily and how he decided to say all that stuff to a complete stranger.

I thought Scott was different from most men, but apparently I was wrong. I was so..so wrong.

All I want right now is a nice hot and steamy shower and a bottle of mouth wash. I want to drain away all my thoughts and go to bed as soon as possible. That is if this party ever ends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WATTPAD COMMUNITY!!! 😀😀😀HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR?!?
I LOVE MAKING A CONSISTENT FLOW OF DIALOGUE AND THIS CHAPTER WAS VERY INTERESTING TO MAKE. DON'T  FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON YOUR FEELINGS TOWARDS WHAT JUST HAPPENED. LOVE YOU💕💕💕💕💕

(Btw I know that this chapter is suuuuuper short but it only made sense to make another slide for the scene so sorry for the inconvenience. It won't happen again. 😘 )