-2-

Tsuna POV
Odd, I woke up earlier than expected, it was only 5.30am? Reborn is not in the room either?

Something definitely feels wrong, my intuition is telling me something is wrong.

Well I'm ignoring it for now, since I can't do anything but to worry about it.

Anyways time to cook some breakfast ~

Normal POV
As Tsuna was cooking, he noted that no one was awake so he was tapping his toes and humming a rhythm softly enough for himself to hear.

As he was humming and cooking at the same time he didn't notice a presence that was listening in.

"Morning Tsu-kun" Nana called out startling her son.

"Hieee! Kaa-san! -after a second- Hah~ good morning" and smiled towards his mother then turning back to breakfast.

Nana sat down and enjoyed looking at her own son cooking. The amazement was always there when she watch him cook.

Soon the family were all awake.

'Hmm 6.30am and everyone is already awake. I feel disappointed with myself suddenly haha.' Tsuna thought.

"I am so glad you know that Dame-Tsuna." Reborn said while grinning.

"Hieee!! Reborn! Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"If you can't detect me means triple training time for you then." Reborn smirked.

NUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Was heard throughout the house of Sawadas'

Slowly Tsuna forgotten about his worries. For now.

-Time Skip On to Class-
When Tsuna was on the way to school with Hayato and Takeshi, he noticed something odd between the two. They were tooo quiet and grinning away, he tried asking them what's wrong but they told him it's nothing.

Tsuna just let it go.

Class the place where most of his bullies are at. He dreaded but without any choice seeing that Kyoya would as he always say 'bite you to death' Tsuna would rather not.

Class started, Nezu the self proclaimed genius started his class.

As time passed Tsuna was starting to doze off, while Takeshi with his book infront of his face sleeping and Hayato sleeping daringly with his legs on the table.

"Dame-Tsuna! How dare you try to sleep in my class!? Don't you know you are supposed to stay awake in my genius class seeing that I'm from -" Nezu claiming but was cut off by the sound of someone opening their classroom door.

"Nezu-sensei what was that I was hearing just now?" Principal came in feigning ignorance.

"Ahhh Principal it's nothing. Is there something wrong?" Nezu grew pale as he was afraid of the man.

"Hmm, guess I heard wrongly. And yes I am here to inform about something let me invite Reboyama-sensei in. Reboyama-sensei please do come in." Principal said as he invited the said sensei in.

It's now Tsuna's turned, as he grew wide awake as he heard Reborn's fake name. He grew pale straight as his intuition is warning him about something.

"Why, good morning everyone. I'm Reboyama, your class was scheduled to go on a trip next week isn't that right? I am here to inform you that a friend of mine has personally invited and sponsored Class 3A to go to their mansion in Italy for your trip." Reborn said.

(Ignore the names, have to come up a few to put into the story)

Toyama raised his hand and asked "Erm, Reboyama-sensei is it alright to tell us who is sponsoring us to go?"

"Why, of course. But no name just company for now. I am sure everyone have heard of Vongola Inc?" Reboyama said smirking without people seeing well that's except for the Vongola group.

Girls started squealing, while guys started chattering away.

Little did they know that on the head of Reboyama, a tick mark was appearing.

(Hoho May God bless you people)

He calmed down and talked to the class. ("I made Reborn calmed down!")

"Class enough, do let me continue. So seeing that the trip is going to Italy, I requested (tortured) for someone to teach your class Italian and I am sure you people remember him. Please come in Dino-sensei." He said and 'welcomed' Dino in.

Screams and groaning were heard in the classroom.

"So I will leave the rest with him to explain. Here are the forms Dino-sensei." Reboyama said, passed the forms to him and left the class with the principal.

"Morning everyone, as Rebor- I mean Reboyama-sensei have explained. I will be teaching Italian classes for the next two days. Oh and who is the class rep?"

Class Rep Hisa raised her hand and walked towards Dino as he passed the forms to her.

"Forms are to be signed by your parents. Don't think of forging it because we will know. Next those who do not have a passport raise your hand." Dino said to the class and a few started to raise their hands.

Some noticed that Tsuna did not raise his hands and some got pissed off.
"Hoi! Dame-Tsuna don't lie, I'm sure you don't have a passport. Sure enough you have not even gone out of Namimori because you are always sticking to your mummy!" Yoshida shouted but failed to notice the death glares he was getting, but the rest noticed and questioned in their head 'what's wrong with them??'

"Now what's your name sit down and do not get rough in my class, you will face the consequence for trying to bully a student infront of me especially my brother." Dino said with a very cold voice.

Yoshida felt the voice and got chilled right down to the spine as he sat down and finally shut up. But questions popping in their head, "Dame-Tsuna is Dino-sensei's brother?"

The class grew very quiet, even the Vongola group.

Kyoko being the 'brave' one even though she don't need to, "Well, you do not need to ask. If Tsuna-kun doesn't raise his hand means he already got a passport. What rights do you have to doubt and question him?" She glared at Yoshida who actually is afraid of his school idol right now.

Class grew even quieter, but silence was broken by Dino.

"Now let's get on with class."

(Kind of not wanting to write the class in fear of any mistakes for language, but I am confident to tell you that they were shocked with jaws hanging no worries! *silently tell myself* I will protect Tsuna!)

-With Tsuna alone-
Tsuna was alone, he wanted some time alone to calm his head with all the news. But silence was never given.

"Oi Dame-Tsuna! You have guts shaming me infront of the school idol! And lying that you have a passport!? What the hell is wrong with you!?" Yoshida said as his groupie started attacking Tsuna.

-After awhile-

"Hmph! That's what you get for shaming me and lying to the class" he said leaving Tsuna on the ground in one of the corner of school.

"Well, it could get worse." Tsuna said weakly to himself as he tried to get up.

"Tsuna!" The voice was loud enough for the echos to call back.

Before Tsuna could recognize the person he blacked out.

-A/N-
So who do you think that was ?? Probably a hard guess.

So I noticed I fail to give a storyline but I think people are already sure where this story is going. So the storyline is actually a few months after Tsuna was named Neo Vongola Primo.

That's all for now thanks for reading as usual.