-3-

Back to where we left off.

"Tsuna!" The voice was loud enough for the echos to call back.

Before Tsuna could recognize the person he blacked out.

It was Takeshi, he was looking around with Hayato for Tsuna.

He didn't want to move Tsuna for incase of any major injuries inside his body.

So he took out his phone and dialed for Ryohei to inform him to get to them asap then he dialed for Hayato.

-Ring-
"What is it baseball freak!? Have you found Jyuudaime?"

"Gokudera" Takeshi voice was cold and serious "I've found Tsuna. He blacked out."

"What!? Where are you right now!?"

"The abandoned area right beside our school. I've informed Onii-san already. Get here soon. It seems like his injuries are probably serious."

"Ok I will get there. I will call Reborn-san to get here asap."

As Takeshi hanged the call, he tried to get Tsuna to wake up without shaking him. But Tsuna wasn't responding, he is glad that Tsuna is breathing.

Very deadly cold aura was felt. It wasn't from one but from two. Reborn and Kyouya was standing Reborn's fedora blocking his eyes while Kyouya's bangs were covering his face. They are definitely pissed.

"Kozo, Tsuna is hurt very badly I'm not sure where so I did not really move him."

"Kyouya looks like we have to go for some hunting, Yamamoto I've called for Shamal to prepare the infirmary already." Reborn said with a very cold voice then inform Takeshi.

"Hn" then left the scene for some hunting.

Right after Kyouya and Reborn left. Ryohei ran over with Hayato.

"Extreme!!!! Ototo where are you!?"

"Ah Turf-top! You are being too loud! Jyuudaime is there!" Hayato pointed to Takeshi's direction.

"Ah here here! Heal him for a bit before we bring him to the infirmary Onii-san. Reborn called Shamal-sensei to prepare the infirmary for further check-up for in case." Takeshi said in a rush.

Ryohei nodded understanding the situation and started healing.

After some time, they carefully moved Tsuna to the infirmary.

"Sigh, you guys are finally here how is Decimo?" Shamal asked.

"We are not so sure Onii-san just roughly healed him with some sun flame." Takeshi said with worried tone.

"Good lay him down, I will do a proper check. Do you guys mind heading out first?" Shamal said.

They all nodded and headed out.

While they were waiting, they heard a very loud shout of pain coming from around the school.

It seems like the preys have all been hunted down.

They smirked. Then turn back to worry when the infirmary room door opened.

"I've healed most of his injuries, two broken ribs and it seems like his wrist have been fractured but not very serious. Nothing much to worry other than letting him rest more. Let him rest more before bringing him home. Understand?" Shamal said with a serious tone.

They nodded, Hayato then took out his phone to informed Reborn and all the remaining Famiglia members.

After awhile they brought Tsuna back home they were questioned by Nana after they placed Tsuna in his bedroom.

They started to explain from what they only know. Then Reborn came in and explain that the situation have been dealt with nicely. With a smirk on his face.

Nana understood and went back to cooking. Because if Reborn say the situation have been dealt nicely means the people that did this have suffered badly. She was smiling very deviously while cooking. While the rest was sweat dropping except for Reborn.

-Two Hours later-
Tsuna finally woke up groaning to the pain. But he can't seem to remember what happen, he remember blacking out in school after being beaten and someone calling out to him.

He then notices the bandages on him. 'Wow I must have been hurt badly' while he was thinking someone knocked on the door.

"Tsu-kun are you awake?" Nana asked.

"Mom? Yea I'm awake already."

"My poor Tsu-kun, I'm so glad they paid the price for hurting you already." Nana said surprising him.

'What? Paid the price? What happen?'

Nana noticed his distress look then explain to him what actually happened.

But for some reason she didn't notice while she was explaining, Tsuna was getting angrier. He tried to cool down but seems like it doesn't work.

"Mom can you call Reborn up?"

"Oh Reborn-kun sure! After you are done remember to rest. Do not stress yourself understand Tsu-kun?" Nana ended her talk with a deadly tone.

He gulped and nodded to his mother.

After awhile Reborn came into the room with the rest of the famiglia except for the kids.

"I only asked for Reborn though? I'm sorry for worrying all of you." Tsuna said looking down.

"Kufufufu, Tsunayoshi you are lucky these injuries aren't that bad because if it was ........." Mukuro said and didn't want to continue as he was calculating on how to torture those people if the injuries was worse.

"But you guys didn't have to hunt those people down they are civilians. I know I let them hit me without showing my true strength. But I do not want to hurt civilians." Tsuna said looking super down and worried.

In a way all of the Guardians were guilty but those people hurt their precious boss they will not forgive and forget.

"Dame-Tsuna, why not we make a deal?" Reborn said.

"A deal?"

"Yes a deal, you show who you really are during the trip. And we will try to hold ourselves no matter what insults were thrown at you. But if those gets out of hand especially something that happen like today then we will interfere. Deal?"

Tsuna thought for awhile. Thinking what could go wrong and nodded without noticing a smirked coming from Reborn. While the Guardians were protesting in their heads.

So they left Tsuna's room to let him get enough rest.

Reborn inform the guardians that there will be a meeting the next day to discuss about the deal. (Hmm seems like something is up Reborn's sleeves. Well he always have weird and awesome ideas haha!)

A/N : Sorry I didn't update for awhile I was hesitating whether to update the book or not because I notice my storyline seems extremely weird. Don't know.. Probably it's me thinking that way?
Oh and I notice Fuuta is missing from the story, he will appear later in the story probably the start of the trip.

Well that's all for now? Abit short sorry ~