-10-

*Where we left off*

"Decimo-sama, Reborn-sama stated that you have 15mins to prepare for the outing and if you don't he will quadruple your training time" Sebastian commented and left Tsuna to quickly eat and prepare. While Kensuke left the room to his own respective room to ponder on what he actually have to prepare for this outing. He has never been on a Mission before. So he decided to just bring what is necessary and that includes his wooden sword.
-

-At the front entrance-

"Yay! What are we still waiting for?! Let's go already!" Sayuki asked.

"Now now settle down...... I said SETTLE DOWN! Troublesome..." A man with green hair appeared which confused the group of students.

"Who the f**k are you? Who do you even think you are to shout at us like that?" Yoshida glared at that man.

A gunshot was heard which freaked out the students including Nezu.

"Shut up, you idiot. *sigh* Lampo you alright?" Reboyama-sensei scolded Yoshida and asked the green hair man known as Lampo, he seems abit freaked out but nods his head. *what did I just make Reborn do 😱*

"Huh? What just happen?" Giotto and Tsuna appeared and asked.

Reboyama-sensei walked over and explained, which resulted in a rise of killing intent.

All of the guardians of both Tsuna and Giotto detected the K.I rushed over to see who in the world have the largest gut to let their bosses release such a high K.I.

The next thing that happen was six came rushing over along with other four strolling over.

But the weirdest thing was there were five people with maid outfits. And that was Tsuna's guardians, Ryohei, Hayato, Takeshi, Kyoya and Mukuro.

Confusion and silence was in the air until someone burst out laughing. And that someone was Tsuna and then continued by Giotto and slowly everyone started laughing.

Which cleanse the K.I away, until another set of K.I were released by Kyoya and Mukuro.

"You are coming with me. Akanbo you guys go ahead, our group will come later." Mukuro said and dragged Tsuna along with their group of guardians.

Reboyama-Sensei nodded, looking over with a smirk while talking to the students. "Well, we will not be waiting for Tsuna and his group so Kyoko, Enma, Chrome, Kurokawa and Haru go along with them."

"As for the rest of you, especially you Yoshida let me introduce you to the person you just shouted at, his name is Lampo he is part of our allies family under Giotto's Company. The rest of them, G, Asari, Daemon, Alaude and Knuckles. Like Sebastian said yesterday treat them with respect. Now start going up the bus" Reborn said giving a death glare over to Yoshida which caused him to feel like shrinking into the ground.

Everyone nodded and started heading up the bus.

*Off to Tsuna and co.*

"Nooooooooooooo! What the hell are you doing to me!? It wasn't my fault, you guys deserved your punishment! Plus you guys rushed over I did not say anything!! Argh stop touching me!!! No changing of my clothes!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Tsuna shouted.