Epilogue

Authors note : It may not be what you're expecting! You have been warned!🤭 hehe!

- Ten years later, in a random 'mansion' -

A knock was heard and a quiet voice said 'come in'

The door opened and came a man, carrying his unsheathe sword walking in with his report toward the man behind the mountains of paperwork.

"Boss, I'm back from the mission and here is the report."

"Ah, welcome back Kensuke. By the way what did I say about calling me boss? Tsuna is fine. Come on let's hear it." So the man with his unsheathe sword was Kensuke and said boss is Tsuna.

After hearing the report, Tsuna nodded towards Kensuke and he was about to leave until..... He turned back towards his boss and mentioned about the school reunion.

"Bos- I mean Tsuna-sama, did you by any chance receive the letter from Namimori for school reunion?" Kensuke asked.

'School reunion? Was there such a letter??' Tsuna can only question it because he do not remember seeing it.

"Well, for all I know it's probably buried in these mountain somewhere. Why?" Tsuna could only sweatdrop because with the mountain infront of him it's going to take weeks to find that said letter.

"Erm, just to inform you that the reunion is 2 says from now." Kensuke could only stare at the mountain along with Tsuna and 'bombed' him with the information.

Tsuna could only shake his head thinking that it's even more impossible to find the said letter because it's no point.

Kensuke could only sigh and left his boss to his work. As he was on the way out he greeted the guardians who were about to enter.

"Are you guys here to remind me about something?" That was all Kensuke heard before exiting, Tsuna asked as he felt his guardians presence.

"Yes Tsuna, I assume that Kensuke told you?" Takeshi asked which Tsuna only nodded.

"We are here to help you with those paperworks Tsuna-sama" Hayato said which left a huge question mark on Tsuna's head.

"Are you sure you all ain't here to add to my workload?" Tsuna said without turning his head away from the paperwork. Hayato, Takeshi and Chrome could only reply a yes to their boss.

Slowly, the mountain really started reducing and not much paperwork was coming in which was kind of a shocker to Tsuna.

Tsuna couldn't believe his eyes, but at least he gets to rest a bit when needed now before the party which is about 1 day from now.

And just when he thought he could rest, his guardians Ryohei and Lambo barged into the office kidnaped their boss and all of them were off to the plane that was prepared to takeoff.

Tsuna knew who took him so he relaxed and stayed still.

His famiglia all in the plane heading to Namimori.

They had to dress appropriate for the reunion, so as their fashion advisor and boss's wife she decided on all of their clothes. (It's Kyoko, some of you may not like this pairing 😅)

'Handsome' Kyoko thought.

'Beautiful' Tsuna thought.

As the both of them stare at each other like as if they are the only ones on the plane.

The rest of the famiglia couldn't help but shake their heads.

- La Cosa Nostra Hotel -

"Does Tsuna-san even know that we are here?" A little girl with a cute mushroom hat asked the white albino standing beside her.