-7-

From where we left off.

A shout 'nooooooooooooo' was heard throughout the mansion.

Everyone have no idea what happened until Reboyama snapped his finger to get everyone's attention.

And all headed for the training ground.
----
'Scary!!! Never thought Dame-Tsuna could make such a face...... Wait! What am I thinking!' Many thought about what happened at Garden.

"Hahaha did you see their faces! Huh? Tsuna what's wrong?" Takeshi laughed to his group and noticed Tsuna panicking a bit.

"Uwaaaah! I can't believe I just did that! I'm going to get murdered!!" Tsuna said and couldn't calm his mind but seems to have forgotten about Reborn being here.

"Hooou, Dame-Tsuna you must have forgotten I'm here. Your training will have to double, oh and that includes your paperworks" Reborn said and giving off a very evil smirk.

Another 'nooooooooo' was heard this time from our dearest boss.

-Training Room-
When they arrived at the entrance of the training room, they noticed a loud sounds coming loudly through that door.

The moment the door opened, a strong wind came and you can hear hints of panting. *A/N : >:o pls don't think wildly :3 I know you wouldn't :P*

They noticed two weirdos in maid cat costume. Everyone were laughing and some were blushing because they look good, only for it to become cold sweat because they noticed who are the two 'weirdos'. It was Hibari-Senpai and the weird pineapple head guy.

Kyouya and Mukuro sent a very deadly glare over to Tsuna only to be shield by another, Hayato.

Reboyama ask the maids to escort the students back to their rooms while Tsuna and co. stayed.

Everyone in the room were laughing their asses off except for Tsuna and the two boys and of course the spartan Reborn.

Tsuna is definitely regretting but hey paperworks ain't done by them.

Reborn noticed a sudden change in Tsuna "oi Dame-Tsuna what's wrong??"

"Hmm? Oh it's nothing, I just simply feel that these costumes are pretty. Mari good job, seems like wearing like that isn't enough. Don't feel like I can add anymore things onto the costume." Tsuna said then pause for awhile looking at Kyouya and Mukuro seeing them relief that nothing more will be added.

"Well guess I'll just add rebuilding the training room and double paperworks onto both of your lists" Tsuna smirked evilly looking at them flinched.

"Oh and don't even think of asking for help, like I said before Vongola is short handed right now not many can help you." Tsuna said again.

'I'm so proud of you!' Someone thought.

"Let's go, I'm sure everyone is preparing to go over to the dining room seeing that dinner is going to start in 30minutes time. Both of you can dress back to the usual you" Tsuna said telling everyone.

"Of course, after dinner is done you guys have to help out. Do not I repeat do not even think you can escape." Smirk smirk.

Everyone sweatdropped towards Tsuna's behaviour.

-At the Dining Room-
Everyone are having their dinner in silence when suddenly, "hey stop it!" One their classmate said.

"Ouch! Stop kicking me!!" Some were feeling kicks at their legs and they thought were people beside them and started arguing.

"Hey what's wrong with you guys?" Tsuna asked.

"Wah you don't feel that kick at all!?" One of the female classmate questioned. Some were thinking that it might be Dame-Tsuna playing a trick but doesn't seem like it.

Just then forks and knifes started floating which scared the hell out of mostly everyone.

And started flying against those that bullied Tsuna which almost killed them but missed by two inches. *dang it! It missed D:<*

As it miss, you can hear the sound of 'tch'. Mostly everyone are looking for the culprit except for Tsuna and co. They are not curious at all, they feel familiar presence around.

"Nufufufufufu pinky you missed."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC?
A/N : First of all, I'm sorry for the seemingly no update. Second short chapter and probably crappy.
I'm glad that I have 1k reads on my book already ><! Thank you all for your support and reading the book 😘