-5-

"Gah! Who the hell are you!? Kicking me out of the -" Mochida scolded but was cut off by Reboyama's voice.

"Mochida Kensuke respect that man who just kicked you out, he is from the up and coming company the Gesso Inc. And he is a guest and partner, you disrespecting him does that mean you want to bear responsibility if Vongola Inc. loses this partnership?" Reboyama said with a very cold aura and glared at him.

Mochida was so shocked, scared thinking that he did not know what to do if this became his fault until Tsuna spoke up for him "Byakuran! I haven't seen you for months! How is everything going?"

'What? Dame-Tsuna knows this man? Odd.' Most of the students thoughts.

"Tsuna-kun! I missed you! By the way marshmallow? Phew what am I saying, get in the car and we will talk. You and your family." Byakuran said and Tsuna's family sweat-dropped before getting into the limo.

The students and Nezu stood there jaw hanging still playing back what just happen. Not only did Mochida got kicked out of a limo, Dame-Tsuna actually handled the situation properly for Mochida! Unbelievable!

They did not notice that Reboyama was smirking at their shocked faces. 'Hah! This is only part one. Let's get ready for part two."

"Ahem get in the limo we are leaving. It's getting late." Reboyama said and everyone rushed in to the limos provided.

-Timeskip- Airplane-

Everyone boarded the plane and got seated, the last group was Tsuna and co.

Some noticed that staffs were greeting Tsuna's group differently and they did not understand why.

'Why him?' Someone thought.

As the last group sat down, the staff started to talk through the mic.

"Good morning everyone, welcome to Vongola's private plane. I am Vemir pleasure to be serving you today may you enjoy the flight and hope you have a pleasant journey. There are some rules and regulations that have been sets please follow through or you will face the consequences and you will never know how you die." With a sweet voice that ended with a deadly venom.

"First rule, respect all staffs and fellow passengers."

"Second, no fighting or quarreling"

"Third, you can enter the basement and level one. No matter what you do, do not I repeat do not go to the second floor that only belongs to the Vongola family and I mean Vongola only. I do not care whether or not your family works in CEDEF it doesn't matter here."

"Final rule, any damage done to the plane will be subjected to punishment. You will face the wrath of the engineers of Vongola. And that is all, let me remind you to never try to break any of the rules. Or else........" Vemir ended with a pause and did not continue because he was sure that everyone understood.

"And welcome Decimo-sama and famiglia let me remind you too the rules includes you guys too except for the third rule that is." he said in Italian and made sure Tsuna and co. understood.

They nodded. But Tsuna still did not know what his family was planning which kind of scares him. But he chose to ignore it. It shouldn't be anything dangerous right??

How wrong was he.

Everyone were too afraid to get out from their seats except for Tsuna and co.

Tsuna's family got up little by little to go to the second floor without getting noticed except for the staffs of course.

Reboyama got up and ask Vemir to prepare for part two which Vemir understood.

Reboyama then headed towards the second floor to where Tsuna is.