-13-

As the class excluding Yoshida and Kensuke walk towards the mansion suddenly something seems to have opened on the garden patch.

A few of the students went downwards which scare the hell out of everyone, as they ran around more students started to drop one by one into the holes in the garden.

Those that saw what happened starting smirking darkly 'that's what you get for bullying our cute boss'
————————
-Back to story-

Kensuke and Yoshida looked at each other shocked, looking around thinking of a plan to save his classmates.

-Meanwhile-

'Hmm seems like we missed one? Oh that's the boy that boss saved. Maybe he has changed, doesn't change anything though.' One of the security thought.

Kensuke noticed someone staring at them, well actually mostly at Yoshida.

"Yoshida" he called out.

Yoshida looked over to Kensuke, but before he could react he heard Kensuke said sorry and he was pulled along seen jumping into the hole.

A very loud scream was heard from the hole. Actually those holes leads to the underground basement, it's just setup to scared the hell out of the students.

-Meanwhile-

"Hey did you guys hear that?" Tsuna asked hearing the screams from the outside.

"Hahaha ~ What sound? I don't think I heard anything." Takeshi replied.

'Lies' Tsuna thought everyone have the same look, he sighed and continue the meeting.

A knock on the door came, "Reborn-sama" Sebastian called out to Reborn as he looked up and walked towards Sebastian. After hearing the report from Sebastian, a smirk was seen on Reborn's face which scares a few of them.

"Did something happen?" Tsuna asked feeling that something is definitely up and maybe wrong.

Reborn shook his head and gave Tsuna a light hit on his head. "Nothing for you to worry about." He said and looked over to Kyoya and Mukuro signalling them to Sebastian.

Feeling pissed that they were signalled together but feels that this situation seems to be related to the bullying case so they headed over and got their informations from Sebastian.

Tsuna being abit dense did not take note what was happening as he was listening to the conversation between Hayato and Ryohei.

They were trying to distract Tsuna.

-After getting info from Sebastian-

Mukuro and Kyoya despite the fact that they hated each other, they respected their boss after all that had happened. They will protect him like he will protect them.

'No one is allowed to bully their precious boss' the common rule in the household. Well of course this rule does not apply to that man. (You know? *wink wink*)

They reached the basement, looking through the one way mirror at the students who were finding ways to get out. Kyoya and Mukuro knows that they can't touch Yoshida and Kensuke and can't leave too much injuries on everyone of the students.