-6-

Before

"Baka Haru, they do not know this was a secret until you told them just now." Hayato said and used a hand to hug Haru to which led her to blush and causing mind shocked to the rest.

"Well enough talk, let's continue on with the tour." Reborn said.

Now

Everyone jaws were practically on the floor because all of them walked into the famous Vongola Past Generation Room for the tour and noticed the similarity between the first generation and their classmates, seniors and other guests.

They couldn't believe their eyes. Their eyes must be playing with them. They tried to ignore the similarity except for one, Mochida Kensuke.

Mochida was thinking hard and he couldn't ignore the fact that Sawada Tsunayoshi looks exactly like Primo the First Boss of the Vongola Inc.

He kept that in mind and continue walking with his group which was with Tsuna's group.
Without noticing 'so he isn't as stupid as he looks'

It was about lunch time and so they were all brought to the dining room which was shocking to all except for the Vongola group. Not only that, the two women who caused food poisoning on the plane were there standing around with the maids and butler.

"Welcome to hel- I mean welcome to the dining room please do take a seat," *after everyone took a seat but did not notice Tsuna was sitting near the head and Kyouya was taking a seat quietly. Which was a Miracle, the famous Kyouya who doesn't like crowding is sitting at the dining table quietly listening to Sebastian speak. "My name is Sebastian, and I am the head butler standing beside me are Sawada Nana and Gokudera Bianchi important guests to Vongola who I suggest you people not to disrespect." Sebastian said and gave a small glare to stop those people who were about to protest.

Many thought 'wait Sawada?? Isn't that Dame-Tsuna's last name?' (A/N: I'm not so sure about the first name last name thingy. When I Google search they wrote First name are surnames xD but whatever it is o-o just leaving it at last name?)In the end no one voiced out that thought. And Mochida added this information into his mind.

After Sebastian was done talking, Nono came in and greeted everyone. "How was the tour everyone? Especially your group Tsunayoshi?" Tsuna just nodded saying that it was great walking around the place again. Which shocked many. Why does the current boss of Vongola talk to Dame-Tsuna only?!

"Well let's get started with lunch shall we?" Nono stated and asked the staffs to bring the food in.

Too many cutleries, most of the students didn't know how to start and which cutlery to use. Instead they looked over to Nono but then was directed over to Tsuna who is eating with ease which shocked them. Many of Tsuna's group were doing the same even the children were eating with ease like nothing is wrong.

Takeshi noticed their stare and asked "What's wrong? Why aren't you guys eating? One of the rules here is no wasting of food especially awesome ones."

Shocked were officially stuck onto their faces except for Mochida.

Mochida followed what Tsuna was doing and ate silently. The students and Nezu followed suit and did not utter a word.

-After Lunch-

"Now that we are done with lunch, just let me inform you that during your stay here some business partners like Byakuran will be visiting the estate so I would suggest you people to be at your best behavior. The new comers who were with you during your tour were part of the Arcobaleno Inc. they are extremely important too so do not disrespect them. I will hand the rest to you Reboyama and Tsunayoshi." Nono ended his speech and left the door guiding Byakuran out for 'business talk'.

'What?! Why leave it to Dame-Tsuna?!'

Before they could say anything the door was opened abruptly by a blond hair man who was looking for a specific someone. And before anyone can comment the man rushed over to Sawada Nana and Tsuna to hug them "Oh Nana I missed you! Tuna-fish I missed you too! Finally I get to see you!"

"Erm sir you are?" Nezu asked.

"Oh where are your manners dear? I'm sorry for his rudeness this is my husband and Tsu-kun's father Sawada Iemitsu" Nana replied for Iemitsu. Before anyone can comment Kensuke spoke up, "Iemitsu-san why are you here?" Iemitsu then turn his attention to Kensuke "Oh Kensuke I didn't notice you here. Wait why are you here? You studied in Namimori?" He replied. "Yes I am studying in Namimori, I was invited to visit along with da- I mean Tsuna's class." Kensuke said which shocked them because instead of calling him Dame-Tsuna he said Tsuna, the guardians were all smirking even Reborn. But of course no one noticed.

"Mochida-kun you know him?" One of Tsuna's classmate asked.

"Oh how do I explain this? Erm he is Sawada Iemitsu the current boss of CEDEF Inc. my dad's direct boss. I've met Iemitsu-san a few times when I have to help my dad." Kensuke said but kept the Mafia topic out. Which made Tsuna sighed a relief.

'Probably one of the reason why the boss of Vongola knows Tsuna.' Kensuke thought but felt weird just calling him Tsuna.

A loud 'VOIIIIIIIII!' was heard throughout the mansion which alerted Tsuna that probably the whole Varia is here.

"Seems like the Vongola Inc second-in-command are here. Let's all head over to the garden. And like Nono had said please be at your best behaviour." Sebastian said.

-At the Garden-
It was horrible one part of the forest have been destroyed by two who the class did not know disappear during lunch. Kyouya and Mukuro was there fighting and still fighting which caused lots of gasps.

Suddenly a cold chill filled the air and caused it to go down everyone's spine. But no one knows where was that coming and continue staring at the fight except for the guardians, Varia and Arcobaleno.

They know exactly who was emitting those cold chills and it was getting colder by the second.

"Rokudo Mukuro and Hibari Kyouya stop this ridiculous fight this instance before that happens and I'm sure you remember what that is" Tsuna's boss mode got turned on. Which brought smirk to a few and shock to his class.

Mukuro and Kyouya stopped and looked at Tsuna to then smirked because they got what they wanted.

'? What is with their smirk? Don't they know they are in trouble? Wait! Shit! I just! Argh! Whatever!' Tsuna thought to himself without showing any expression.

"Now let's go. Seems like Grandpa will be happy to have people helping him sign some paperworks, oh and I heard from Sebastian that the mansion is short on staffs. *clears throat* Mari are you here?" Tsuna glared at the two culprit and asked for Mari the Head Maiden.

"Si Maestro Decimo, come posso aiutarti?(Yes Sir Decimo, how can I help you?)" Mari asked (A/N : if the sentence isn't right I'm sorry xD it's Google translated lol)

"Ah si, avete le uniformi pronti?(Ah yes, do you have the uniforms ready?)" Tsuna smirked and knows that his guardians understood every word he said but why uniforms??

"Yes it's being prepared *claps hand twice* ladies please bring Sir Mukuro and Sir Kyouya to the room." Mari said and the lovely ladies dragged the two guardians away with no struggles.

Which was a shocked to lots of them.

A shout 'nooooooooooooo' was heard throughout the mansion.

Everyone have no idea what happened until Reboryama snapped his finger to get everyone's attention.

And all headed for the training ground.

- A/N : Well that's all for now XD it might not make much sense :o but I hope you enjoy this hahaha sorry I took this long to write this chapter xD

The views though! I love you guys xD ! Thanks for waiting for the story :)