-4-

Third POV
"Tsuna-nii! Ohayo!" All three kids said as they noticed Tsuna walking in.

"Ohayo" he said and smiled to them.

'I wish my Tsuna-nii will never lose that smile of his' one of the kids thought.

Tsuna notices that Reborn wasn't around even Bianchi. Then notices his mum smiling away seems weird. But ignored it.

'They must be planning something again. My head is hurting a bit, I really hope it's nothing serious especially that deal Reborn made with me. Damn now I'm regretting ever making that decision!'

-To where Reborn is- Takeshi's place-

"I heard from Shamal yesterday, other than those injuries that were inflicted during the fight yesterday. There were other old injuries that have heal but they are recent wounds. Dame-Tsuna was bandaging himself the other day it was bleeding but not as badly as yesterday." Reborn said solemnly.

But he changed the topic to the deal. "Anyway about yesterday's deal, I said 'we will try to hold ourselves no matter what insults were thrown at you' but I did not say any small gestures done will not make them suffer. Whatever they did before this deal was made is allowed to make them suffer. They will suffer no matter what they do." Reborn smirked.

All of them understood and slowly all of them started smirking thinking of what to do.

They notices the time and started heading of to school.

-Timeskip- School- (Tsuna went to school alone with no trouble)

'Hah so tired. These injuries are not helping.' Tsuna thought. As he was reaching school he notices all of his guardians together which he find it very weird.

'Weird I never knew they were so close' he thought.

A few students were limping towards school then notices Tsuna as they were groaning in pain they went towards Tsuna wanting to push him down but before they could do it "I will bite you to death"

Before they could do anything the famous Prefect sent them to the infirmary which Tsuna thinks is a bit hush but with the deal on he can't do anything to save them anymore.

-Timeskip- Next Day School Trip- (Those students including Tsuna were healed by Shamal and Ryohei. Well those students were unconscious when that happened.)

"Ok quiet down! Who are the people not present yet!?" The self proclaimed sensei shouted.

"Dame-Tsuna, Yamamoto, Gokudera are still not here yet Sensei." One of them shouted.

"Che Dame-Tsuna again" Nezu muttered to himself. Then felt a glare which brought chill down his spine. He looked around but did not notice who gave him that look.

Then they appeared.

"Dame-Tsuna you are late." Someone said.

"Sorry they were with me I had to bring a few others along this trip" Reboyama said.

'Che what's with these people siding with Dame-Tsuna'

"Sensei who are the others coming along with us?" Someone said.

"Well, I'm sure you guys will know these three. Mochida Kensuke, Sasagawa Ryohei and Hibari Kyouya. Then along with these people who were invited by the owner himself, Bovino Lambo, Miura Haru, Rokudo Mukuro, I-pin and Sawada Fuuta." Reboyama finishes his 'long' list of names.

Everyone other than Vongola group were too shocked because the famous Hibari Kyouya was invited to their trip by the owner.

Then they heard someone snickering they turned to look at which idiot is laughing. It was Tsuna.

They snapped out of their stupor and started scolding Tsuna which lead him to laugh more along with the other Guardians (well Mukuro, Kyouya and Lambo were snickering)

The students, Mochida and Nezu were shocked that they were all laughing at their shocked faces!

"Enough the cars have arrived we will head over now." Reboyama stepped in and told them to head over to the cars.

4 cars scratch that I meant Limos one white while the rest black, with Vongola crest on it. Tsuna was beyond shocked that this is actually happening.

Mochida notices Tsuna's face and commented "hah! Dame-Tsuna you have not seen these kinds of Limos yet right!? My dad gets to ride this everyday with the sister company CEDEF's boss, they are very close!" And he thought he was the higher up here well, he did not know that Iemitsu was Tsuna's father. (Stupid Iemitsu.)

While Mochida was about to head into the white car he was pushed out by someone. A white haired albino. His name ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : Cliff Hanger I guess but I'm sure you know who is it xD

Maybe you guys should tell me what should I do with those students xD