-8-

"Nufufufufufu pinky you missed."

"Who are you calling pinky! You melon head! And I missed on purposed. If that actually killed them I might have to face a wrath of a certain someone for not letting him get his share." Certain pinky said.

The students thought they were hearing voices which scare the hell out of them. Tsuna and co. didn't bother answering their questions until a certain blonde came in, a handsome man who looked exactly like one of the pictures hanging on the wall in the hallway.

"Is that A GHOST!?" shouted one of the student as the rest were freaking out.

'What the hell are they planning?' thought Tsuna as he looked over to his friends who were chatting with each other like as if they have no idea what is going on. 'They are definitely in on this! There is no way they can chat so nicely to each other without fighting!' he thought.

"*clears throat* please calm down everyone, these people are on of our respected guests. This group is like the Gesso Company so please respect them." Sebastian said.

"Good evening everyone, my name is Giotto and these people are my family. We are allies to the Vongola Group." *Fake Info Primo >:D You naughty boy*

Not one student dare to utter a word not even Nezu, as it was getting too silent Tsuna decided to excuse himself to attend to something.

After Tsuna left the room it has gone extremely awkward and silent, until 'VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!' was heard around the mansion again. Which caused questions around the students as this wasn't the first time hearing that. Before they could even ask explosions were heard around the mansion, which caused everyone to tense up. The guardians started preparing for incase it was an invasion including Giotto and gang.

Until someone slammed the door open and entered the room like as if he was king. "Trash! Why the f**k are you guys here for?" This man just yelled.

"Now now Xanxus, these are Tsuna's classmates" Timoteo said.

"Huh then not trash" Xanxus said expression changing.

"They are worse than trash." Xanxus then continued right in time for Tsuna to hear that.

"Xan-nii please, they aren't that bad" Tsuna said looking at Xanxus right in the eye.

Xanxus looked away and started walking away "Tch, whatever. Tsuna.later.remember."

Tsuna nodded and went back to his seat but before he could even sit down his guardians stood up and started checking up on him for any injuries. While the students were shocked to even move or react as to what just happen.

Tsuna assured his guardians that he was fine and told them silently that the explosion was caused by the Varia. Firmly saying that the paperwork will be given to Varia.

"Sorry for that boy and sorry for the ruckus he caused, he is the boss of the Varia Co. and he is my son." Timoteo said.

"Now everyone since we are done with dinner and the day please do head over to your rooms and have a good night rest" He continued.

Everyone slowly made their ways to their respected room, while still in shock.

Tsuna just sighed, refusing to explain to his guardians and just left the room to meet up with Xanxus.

-Tsuna's Room-

"Xan-nii!" He walked over to Xanxus and hugged him before Xanxus could yell anything.

"Tsuna let go."

"No." Tsuna said looking up to Xanxus giving him his infamous puppy eyes.

Xanxus growled and couldn't reject that look especially if it's from him.

"Speak, what do you want Tsuna?"

"That explosion caused by the Varia"

Without thinking Xanxus know what Tsuna was about to say so he cut him off "Fine, I'll do the paperwork. Now will you let me go? Before your guardians kill me."

Tsuna sweat-dropped and let Xanxus go, looking towards the door hearing whisperings. He walked to the door and opened it then came everyone of the guardians except for Kyoya, Mukuro and Chrome falling forward.

"Hmm, well done guys" Tsuna said with an evil grin on his face, which frightened everyone in the room.

"Looks like more people want to help Kyoya and Mukuro out" Smirked.

A/N : Okay! I redid this chapter for four times and I got kinda irritated haha.

Anyways, KHR doesn't belong to me, they belong to Akira Amano. *forgot to correct 😅*

Every characters in this story are OOC, just letting you know well as you can see above they are extremely OOC. O_O"

Thank you all for the votes and reads! Love you guys! Sorry if it's boring though >_<