-12-

Aegis(dog), Enigma(dog), Zephyr (Fox), Huffpuff(dog)

Where we left off

"Kensuke-senpai please escort the students back to the mansion please, we will escort Juudaime back. You have to protect them, Takeshi, Lambo and Chrome you guys too we have to escort them back safely or else when Juudaime wakes up he will be worried. Ryohei-senpai will stay here with me, Mukuro and Kyoya" Hayato said and explained.

Everyone nodded and went to their respective job, Reborn stayed as well angry but mostly worried.

'Dame-Tsuna you better be ok' Reborn thought.

-Back to story-

Dark clouds gathered around the Vongola Mansion.

Silence in the mansion, except for the sound of a machine beeping.

Tsuna's guardians were guarding their sky as he was still in a coma despite the fact that his wound was fully healed.

As for the students and Nezu, they were being guarded at their respective rooms still feeling afraid of what happened two days back.

-Someone's POV-
Why did he protect me? I do not understand why the hell was I protected by him?

Despite all the stuff I did, he still protected me. Of all people! Him! Argh!!!!!!

-Author's POV-
As he was about to go crazy someone tapped him on his shoulder. As he turned around about to hit the person who tapped him, his fist was caught.

"Hey, Yoshida chill idiot what the hell is wrong with you? You alright? Are you still spooked out by the gunfight?" It was Kensuke, he was kinda worried.

"Omg senpai! I'm so sorry I didn't realise it was you!" Yoshida said abit shocked. "I'm fine, I'm just......."

"Hmm let me guess, you're thinking why did Tsuna save and protected you. Thinking 'of all people it's 'Dame Tsuna' right?" Kensuke said shocking Yoshida like as if this senpai read his mind or something, then he nodded.

"I just don't understand why did he protect me. We still have not heard any news from him. I just..... Argh! Why the hell am I so worried about him!? Is it because he took a bullet for me? After all I did! He still, he still protected me why? Why!?" Yoshida said starting to panic abit.

"Dude chill! Gosh is this how I'm acting when I was explaining to Takeshi. *roll eyes face palm* you have to understand Tsuna chose to protect you, despite you bullying him that is exactly how he forgave me despite all the bullying and insults I've been giving him. He is forgiving, generous, kind I respect him now because I didn't expect him to forgive someone who bullies him so much. I can't explain to you a lot of stuffs but I believe that Tsuna will forgive as long as you don't test his limits" Kensuke said.

"Well said Mochida! I didn't expect you to look up to Tsuna that much extreme!!!" Suddenly Ryohei appeared behind them which spooked the hell out of the two and they did a girly scream.

Ryohei was shocked with the girly scream then got himself out of his shock and smacked the both of them on their back "Extreme scream guys *hahahaha*" and their faces turned red on spot the moment they realised the person standing behind Ryohei.