-11-

*Where we left off*

Someone just walked over to Mochida "What the hell? You chicken? Ain't you supposed to I don't know? Beat Dame-Tsuna up or something?"
-

For some reason when Mochida heard that, something seems to rise. The urge of wanting to kill the person who just said that.

"What the f**k did you just say?!" Mochida raised his voice, feeling extremely pissed.

Yoshida seem shocked that Mochida suddenly raised his voice at him. He don't understand why is Mochida angry with him, he should be angry at Dame-Tsuna.

Before Yoshida could snap out of his shock, Takeshi appeared. "Hey ~ What seems to be the problem? It isn't like you to act like that Mochida-Senpai" He said looking at the two then glancing towards Kensuke.

Kensuke just lightly shook his head saying it's nothing while walking away. 'Just a idiot being a idiot' he thought.

Well Takeshi ain't a idiot either, he knew something was up so he walked over to Kensuke to talk to him alone.

While Yoshida is still shocked and angry at the same time. Why is it always Dame-Tsuna!?

He turned around and started following his group. While Takeshi and Kensuke were left alone to talk.

"Come on Mochida-Senpai, I know it's not nothing for you to be acting like that means Yoshida must have said something to piss you off" Takeshi said.

Kensuke gave up and decided to explain what happened.

"Yamamoto just call me Kensuke and to answer your question, I don't know why I feel protective over Tsuna but despite all the stuffs that I did in the past in the end he still forgives me. I feel glad, happy at the same time guilty because of what I did. But when Yoshida said that I really feel like murdering Yoshida, I...... I......" feeling like he is about to hyperventilate, Takeshi stopped him and asked him to breathe and relax.

"I heard from Tsuna that he has already forgiven you, so even though I do not trust you I believe that you will use your life to protect Tsuna. I'm sure you should know what we do. Despite knowing what we do and yet you are still here means you agree to risk your life to protect the boss of your famiglia and that is Tsuna, is that right Kensuke?" Takeshi said and explained.

"Yes!! I'll do my best!" Kensuke said putting his life on the line.

"Haha and just call me Takeshi, now will you excuse me I have something important to do" Takeshi said turning around back to his group while a evil smile appears on his face which kinda appear freaky for Kensuke.

'Looks like I shouldn't have said anything. Good luck Yoshida, argh who cares.' Kensuke thought.

*With Takeshi and Vongola group except for Tsuna and Reborn as they are discussing the backup plans for in case of an attack*

"Takeshi-kun is something wrong? You seem abit off." Kyoko asked sensing something is wrong.

"Hmm? Nothing nothing just gotten important informations from Mochida.... I mean Kensuke-Senpai" Takeshi said turning his head towards Yoshida's group and glaring at Yoshida.

Kyoko noticed the sudden change in atmosphere, a rise in K.I was felt.

"That don't seem to be nothing for you, those information must have been important to you for you to glare holes into whoever's head and have a intent of killing that person. Spill it what did Mochida tell you baseball idiot." Hayato said sensing Takeshi's K.I.