Chapter 7-Marcus POV

HELLO MY LOVELIES! So I just gotta say that I am SO happy that the wattpad app updated in which you can actually put words in bold or italicized. FINALLY! lol. I hated writing my chapters on my phone only to change everything on my computer. xP

ANYWAY! It's already been a week since the last update and I'm sorry. I did promise at least one update per week! And that's mainly because my schedule is going to be even MORE hectic. xP But can I just say that I am certified to load a Super CP 16 camera?! I know, film nerd. >.<

Okay, enough with my blabbering. For those of you who liked Marcus's POVs more, ENJOY! ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I paced back and forth on the carpet as Ethan and Alex stared at me with worrisome eyes. It's been three hours since we had arrived and my wolf was beginning to become restless. It's been a while since I've actually sensed him. Ever since Rocky left, he has kept quiet, never once uttering a sound unless it was necessary. I had feared I had lost him forever due to her leaving, but when there was a rogue situation that had to be taken care of, he immediately stepped forward and allowed my body to shift into my wolf form. Only in those situations did he allow his presence to become known. Other than that, he would hide away at the back of mind, leaving me to fend for myself as I continued Alpha training.

But now we were here, merely a few miles away from the territory she was residing in and he had been continuously snapping at me ever since we got here. He could sense his mate was near, that I could tell, and he was not the only one. Her scent was light, mingled with other werewolves and humans living in the area, but it was most definitely there. The only thing that bothered me the most was having her be in another werewolf territory without my supervision. I didn't even know if she was aware of it, for that matter.

"Could you stop pacing, man? You're creating a hole on the floor," Alex complained as he sunk in deeper in the couch beside Ethan who had not said a word since we had left the pack. Alex wore a simple pair of jeans with a light blue cotton shirt underneath a black leather jacket and a pair of worn out boots. Ethan wore a similar attire, except he wore a gray shirt underneath a brown sweater.

I stopped involuntarily, a low growl escaping my lips as I stared down at his slumped form in front of me. He immediately reacted to the sound, his eyes widening before muttering an apology under his breath.

I ran a hand through my hair, probably messing it up even more than it already was at this point. "Sorry, Al," I said with a sigh, making my way over to the other couch across from them and taking a seat. "It's just that my wolf can sense her, even with this great of a distance between us. If it were for him, he'd be running in there and taking her back home."

'That's not a bad idea,' he said quietly in my mind.

"Yeah, I know. But we need to be patient. We are residing in a city you know, meaning there are more humans here than there are back home," Alex explained, straightening his posture and locking eyes with my own. "If we were to go in there in our wolf forms, we'd be facing angry werewolves for trespassing, as well as humans who would probably be freaking out from seeing three over-sized wolves strolling about in town."

"Since when did you become the brainiac?" Ethan joked, smiling slightly as he stared at him from the corner of his eye.

"Haha, very funny," Alex said with a frown, punching Ethan's shoulder before getting back in a comfortable position. "As I was saying, we need to think this through. This pack may not have that many members, but I'm pretty sure they have some patrolling the area at night. They might be able to detect us immediately."