Chapter 12-Alex POV

HELLO MY LOVELIES! I would like to start off by apologizing for the long wait I had you guys in for this chapter. I have been very busy lately and especially with the three short films I have to do for my Film Production class. Kill me now. xP lol. Oh well, that's what I get for being a film major. Anyways, I want to thank you guys for being so patient for this chappie. I hope you guys enjoy it just as much as the other ones. I won't make any promises as to when the next chapters will be written, but I'll try to do so during my free time. :)

As you can see from the title of the chapter, it's based off of Alex's POV! This is the first time me doing it and I originally was going to do another POV for this chapter, but when I thought about it, I was like, WHY NOT? So here you go my lovelies! ENJOY! ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How much longer?" I complained for what seemed like the thousandth time this evening. I have been sitting in this chair for what felt like hours just staring at Rocky attend to the patients at the home. How in the world did she like this? What was so fun about assisting the elderly all day for countless hours? Well, not technically, but you know what I mean.

Rocky looked up from the paperwork she was holding in her hands and simply rolled her hazel green eyes in my direction. Placing the papers on the nearby table to her left, she looked down at her wrist watch before replying, "Another hour."

My eyes widened in shock, thankful to be sitting in this armchair because I knew that had I been standing, there was no way that my legs would support my weight. "What?" I yelled, making a few nurses and patients around me to stop what they were doing to eye me with weird looks. As if I cared really.

Rocky simply shrugged her shoulders and grabbed the paperwork once again, a smug expression on her face as she turned around and walked over to the front desk where that red headed chick was sitting at. I had to admit, she was kind of cute, but for some strange reason, I had no intention in getting to know her any better.

Letting out a long and agonizing sigh of frustration, I leaned my head against the back of the couch, allowing my body to slide down the soft cushions until I was practically sitting in mid-air. I blew out a puff of air, noticing how my now longer locks blew upward before landing perfectly against my forehead. With an amused smile, I blew a puff of air once more, moving my lips in different directions before the hair could fall back in place. As the last breath of air exited my lungs, I felt a presence appear beside me, making me jump in my seat.

"What the hell, Rocky?" I screamed, glaring in her direction.

Her right eyebrow raised slowly as she stared down at me. "Having fun there?" She questioned, a small smile playing on her lips as she motioned with her eyes to my hair, which was probably a minuscule mess right about now.

My glare intensified as I crossed my arms and righted myself on the seat, trying my best to put as much distance between us as possible since she was now sitting on the arm rest gazing down at me with amusement. "Shut up," I muttered under my breath, hearing my wolf chuckle silently in the back of my mind.

She let out a small laugh as she shook her head. "I didn't say anything."

"Yeah, but you were thinking it," I murmured, focusing my attention at the intricate design on the rug beneath my feet.

Suddenly, I felt her small hand ruffle my hair as she chuckled. "You're still the same child at heart that I love," she said with a broad smile.

I let out a soft sigh as I pushed her hand away. "And you're still annoying," I said, returning the smile as I relaxed against the chair once more.