Ch. 4

*sorina pov*
After Casey left I looked around myself. The place was cozy and simple. Oddly I felt calm for being in a new place but Casey was one of my brothers human friends so he couldn't be too bad. "Plus he's not bad looking" I thought. Wait! No I can't think like that! It was bad enough Raph would kill him when he found out. But if I started liking him he would definitely be six feet under. I lounged around while Casey was gone. Very bored and alone it was worse than staying in my room at home. I ended up taking a quick nap before Casey got back home.

*casey pov*
I avoided April all day knowing she would ask to visit the turtles. Which while a good idea as don would be able to find a way for night to get back to where she needed to but she was too jumpy to deal with meeting everyone at once. I managed to slip out of school dodging April and taking off in my bike.

Upon reaching my house I opened the door and looked around. Everything looked about the same when I left that morning. I looked all over fearing the worst when I couldn't find the girl. Then I opened my door. And there she was curled up in a pile of blankets fast asleep. I smiled softly at the sight as she looked so at peace there like all the weight she carried melted away. She shuffled in her sleep frowning before she started to shake. "Hey whoa calm down! It's a dream!" I said Trying to wake her. Her eyes burst open and she scrambled back. Her ears flicked all over clearly agitated. "Hey told you I would be back. You good?" I asked. She nodded. "Good so where are you from so we can get you home." I asked before my phone rang. I looked at it and it was Raph.