Ch 20

*casey pov*
I woke up groggy my whole body hurt especially my arm. I heard a soft rumbling that seemed to come from by my feet and some people talking around me. "Come on sorina he's fine now let me check you over. I know you got hit." I heard Donnie say. I opened my eyes to find a panther by my feet and Donnie trying to get sorina. "What happened?" I asked roughly. "Don't move Casey fish face did a number on your arm. No hockey for a month or two. Plus sorina is going savage here." Donnie said as sorina snarled when he reached for her. "Night. Come up here." I said and she looked at me her big panther eyes full of concern. "Must protect." She rumbled at me. "No you have done enough. I want to make sure you are fine. Especially after shifting without the moon." I said pointedly which made her think. "Alright." She grumbled before shifting. Her clothes which usually held together in a shift were torn beyond repair. "Come on sora let me look you over and Casey can rest before you come back." Donnie said. She nodded and smoothed my hair down before getting dragged away. Raph walked in. "Sora sent me to make sure you were and I quote protected from any evils." He said settling into a chair. "Wow is she that upset?" I asked. "She hasn't moved from your side since she got you here. Her panther is too close to the surface about you." Raph said as I nodded. "Wait what am I going to tell my dad and the team about my injures." I asked. "That you got hurt saving me." Sorina said walking back in wearing a coral colored shirt and olive green pants. A bit of bandage peaked out from the edge of her sleeve. "Your hurt!" I exclaimed. "Not as badly as you its just a mild cut Donnie was fretting over." Sorina said sitting beside me. "Now I'm sure your family and team won't be too mad that your hurt as you were saving me from dreaded purple dragons." She said easily makes me up a story for my injury. "If you say so Night." I said. "I'd say your good to go Casey if your dad asked who patched you up." Donnie started before trailing off not sure how to go on. "Oh! My elder brother is a doctor!" Sorina said suddenly. "That would work." Leo said. "Great now then Doctor Donnie said I could go so let's go and see how much trouble I'm in." I said standing and sorina walked with me to my house.