Ch. 17

*sorina pov*
I was going out with my brothers on patrol tonight and I was super excited. I even had my own mask in a green color and a black ninja outfit trimmed in green and gold. I pulled my bokken and checked it over. I didn't feel comfortable with a metal weapon so my trusty bokken always held my back. I was ready to go and was waiting for my brothers by the lair entrance. "Come on boys I wanna go!" I shouted just as they materialized beside me. "We were waiting for you dear sister." Mikey said laughing as we followed Leo out of the lair and topside. It was exhilarating to be patrolling with my brothers for the first time. Sadly not much was going on that night but still it was fun. That is until the foot appeared. "Hey Leo who's the newbe?"  The leader who sounded like a girl asked. "None of your business karai. Go bother someone else." Leo said as my brothers formed a circle around me. "Well she must be important if you guys are protecting her. She one of you turtles girl?" Karai asked. "No" Mikey started to say but I covered his mouth. "No well either way shredder will want to meet her. Foot attack!" Karai shouted. Then they attacked my brothers tried to keep me in the middle but I broke out eventually. I fought hard. "Sora get out of here! Go now!" Raph shouted as we fought. I managed to break free and ran. I whipped out my phone and clocked caseys number. "Hey what's up I thought you were with your brothers?" Casey said. "I am but the foot are after me. I don't know if I can outrun them Casey." I said as I ran. "Go to the rink I'm on my way please stay safe till then!" Casey said as I heard him scrambling around in his room. I looked back briefly and the were catching up. "Casey I love you." I said before hanging up the phone. I was just a short distance from the rink when suddenly they were in front of me. "Halt!" The foot said. "Never." I growled before attacking. I heard more coming and I just hoped Casey would arrive soon.