Ch. 21

*sorina pov*
I walked with Casey back to his house. We talked the whole time about some of the randomest things we could come up with. But once we reached his house I got nervous. "Will your dad still like me as I got you hurt?" I asked. "I'm sure he will." Casey answered before opening the door with his good hand. "Dad I'm home!" He shouted. "Casey where were you?!"jax said rushing out of the kitchen. "What happened?" He asked taking in caseys bandaged arm and even spotting my bandage. "Well sorina called me and she didn't feel safe and wanted to see if she could stop by she had been working on a school project that got late." Casey said shrugging. "That doesn't explain how you disappeared for a day and a half and got hurt!" Jax said sternly. "Casey came to get me sir. But we ran into some trouble and while Casey was protecting me he got hurt. He blacked out so I called my older brothers one of which is a doctor who took us home. Casey just got cleared tonight to come back no strenuous activities for a month." I said weaving the half truth. "Alright but you could have called me." Jax said pulling us both in for a hug. "Sorry dad." Casey said. "Alright you have to be punished for not telling me so your grounded for two weeks. It will also insure we don't need to make any trips to a hospital. Sorina your welcome to visit anytime." Jax said before walking away. "That went well." Casey said before pulling me into a soft kiss.