Ch. 9

*sorina pov*
The next day I stayed home. I was focusing on forcing my shifting but had very little luck. Not even mediation helped. I tried again but I heard everyone being loud in the living room. I growled softly to myself. They know better! I thought marching out of my room ears and tail flicking in irritation. "OY!" I shouted before realizing that it was April and Casey who were arguing with my brothers. "Sorry sora!" Donnie said grabbing April and dragging her off knowing better to stick around. I glared at my remaining brothers. "I'm obviously going to get anything done with you guys being loud so what was the problem?" I asked my panther side still out and it ended in a low growl. "I was only asking if April could bring you to the hockey game in a few days and your brothers disagreed." Casey said after a moment of weird silence. I stopped growling and smiled a bit. "I would love to cheer you on Casey." I said. "Sorina!" Leo snapped. "No Leo you may be the eldest so under your jurisdiction I would have no friends. Now I share friends with you and our brothers. Would April or Casey let anything happen to me. Besides I look more human than you do. So stand down oh great leader before I go to Sensei." I snapped storming into my room and closing the door loudly knowing dad would hear it and demand to know what was going on. 'Take that Leo you may be dads best son but I'm his daughter.' I thought turning on some tunes and starting to sing with the music.
"
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?

Do you ever feel already buried deep six feet under?
Screams but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you?

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause, baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colours burst
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

You don't have to feel like a wasted space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe a reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it's time you'll know

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause, baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colours burst
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through-ough-ough

'Cause, baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colours burst
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon"

*casey pov*
I watched as sorina tore into Leo verbally. When she stormed off I wanted to follow to comfort her from her brother. But before I could move splinter had entered the room. "What is going on?" He asked sternly glancing at sorina's door. "Sorry splinter it's kinda my fault. I was asking Raph if sorina could go with April to my hockey game in a few days. Leo and the others over heard and we're all for locking her away down here. Sorina got mad with the raised voices and came in to yell at us and ended up ripping Leo to shreds verbally and getting super mad." I said suddenly rambling out every detail. Splinters face was like stone but his eyes gave away his feelings, anger sadness but anger overruled. "Leonardo for the next week you shall stay here in the lair in your room. No visitors. You will learn how it feels to be your sister. As for sorina she may go. But if anything happens to my daughter Casey." He left it there before going away. I smiled happily before turning and walking towards sorina's room. "Careful case she is part panther!" Mikey shouted before going to his video games. I shrugged and continued on my way to her room where I could hear music blasting then her singing. It was pretty almost angelic. I was stunned I couldn't even knock. I felt Raph brush past me. "Sis you can go to casey's game." Raph shouted and I heard her singing stop and a happy sounding noise making me laugh. Then the door flew open and I suddenly had sorina latched onto me in a huge hug. Internally I was estatic but outside I was like stone. Never had I been hugged like this before. And I think I liked it.