Ch. 25

*raph pov*
I was practicing some moves in the dojo when I heard sorina's ring tone go off. She had set it herself and it was some stupid pirate theme song. I opened my t-phone to find a simple message requesting everyone at the jones' place ASAP. "Hey guys sora wants us at the jones' for dinner." I called out. "Why on earth would she want us up there?" Leo asked stiffly. "Who cares dude Jax is cool!" Mikey exclaimed tossing his remote down. "Donatello come along I too am going. And I'm sure your sister would like to see you at one point my son." Splinter said outside Donnies lab summoning the smart one from his domain. "Well let's go!" I said as we trooped on out. I noticed splinter had an odd gleam in his eye but I figured it was just a trick of the light.

Once we reached the house and we made it in safely I noticed an extra pair of shoes by the door. "No wonder caseys back." I said before he walked out. "Hey guys long time no see. Come on dad ordered pizza as sorina is refusing to let us eat dads concoction. "Hey you try something Mikey's made and you learn fast what's good and what's not! No offense Jax." I heard sorina shout. "Come on in to the living room." Jax said walking out and motioning us in. He stopped splinter and started talking to him quietly. "So guys I have news for you. I am drafted for the New York raiders hockey team so I'm going to be back in town for a while." Casey started off. "That's so cool!" Everyone started to say. "SORA! What's on your finger?" Mikey asked suddenly. We all focused on sorina's hand. Her left hand specifically. And there on her ring finger glittered a ring. "An engagement ring mikester." Sorina said casually. Her tail flicking back and forth. "Congratulations." Donnie and I said but Mikey looked confused and Leo furious. "Mikey, Casey and sora are going to get married." I heard Donnie say. "Not under my watch." Leo stated. "How do?" Casey asked. "You didn't ask Sensei first, nor any of us." Leo said smugly. "Actually my son you are wrong. Casey asked me just today if he could before sorina even left the lair. And I'm sure your brothers would agree that Casey has proven worthy of her hand. Now sorina let me look at it. I hear it is a family heirloom." Splinter said before walking over to sorina. "I don't need to tell you that you hurt one hair on her head at any time and I will crush you?" I asked Casey. "No need Raph no need." Casey said with a laugh as sorina's happiness spread infected everyone.