Ch. 7

*next day*
* Casey pov*
I didn't want to go to the lair. I was angry at the turtles for sorina. All that time watching her brothers have fun and having to hide. I slid around the rink trying to burn off some steam. "Casey!" I heard April calling me over. "What?" I asked a bit harsh but then I couldn't care as I skated closer. "Did you hear about the turtles they have a sister!" April said excitedly. "Yea yea I know this I saved her from the foot the other night. Did they tell you how long she's been there too or did they leave that out?" I asked shooting a puck into the goal. "Well no but it can't have been that long. And you saved her that's cool! I'm going to head over and meet her you wanna come?" April said happily. "Na red I'm good. Tell sorina hi for me." I said smiling before skating away.

*sorina pov*
My brothers finally told April about me and she was coming over. I had decided  to wear a reddish purple shirt and blue jeans. I heard someone come in and it was April. "So where's your sister? I can't wait to meet her." April said. "Hi." I said shyly walking out of my room. "April meet sorina our little sister." Donnie said. "Wow I was expecting a turtle like you guys not a.. What are you?" April asked. " black panther." I responded blocking off Donnies answer. "Cool! Oh and Casey says hi. He didn't want to leave the hockey rink to come down here." April said. Internally I was giddy Casey remembered me. I noticed that everyone had all gone off to do their own things.  I walked up to Raph who was training. "Hey um is it alright if I go out for a little. Promise I'll have my Tphone on me." I said bringing out the kitten eyes. "Alright just don't be long." Raph said not breaking stride. I snuck out knowing Leo would say no. I moved in the shadows advoiding everyone and I found my self in front of the hockey rink. I slipped in and suddenly felt really cold. I wrapped my tail around me as I walked down. "Casey!" I shouted seeing him skating around. "I said no red!" He shouted back before turning and looking at me. "Sorina! What you doing here?" He said skating over to where I was. "You didn't come so I thought I should visit you. I can blend as human more than my brothers. But I can leave if you wish." I said starting to turn. "No wait you can stay I was well... Burning off some anger." He said leaning against the rink wall. "Not because of last night I hope?" I said softly. He just kinda gave me a side glance. "You know while I may have felt left out we all thought it was the best for me though." I said. "It doesn't make it right though." I heard him mutter. "And you pointed it out and they are trying to fix it. Don't go too hard on them. I don't want my first friend to be banned from the lair." I said. "Really?" He asked making me nod my head. "Well you want to come out here then night?" Casey said gesturing to the ice. "I don't know how." I said. "I can help you there." Casey said with a smile.